Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sold my Raptor +8 for 10gbs in arena wuz showing it off to some random noob :lol: someone else bought ...
Page: 13

Sold my Raptor +8 for 10gbs in arena wuz showing it off to some random noob :lol: someone else bought it i got pissed and almost went emo h34r: then went into moradon found a raptor +7 non rebirth and a trina bought them went to the anvil and poof another raptor +8 :P made 5gbs but in a dumb way

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Guys do you think that if I send a ticket, k2 will give me back my lost money ?

Banned

Sold my Raptor +8 for 10gbs in arena wuz showing it off to some random noob :lol: someone else bought it i got pissed and almost went emo h34r: then went into moradon found a raptor +7 non rebirth and a trina bought them went to the anvil and poof another raptor +8 :P made 5gbs but in a dumb way[/b]
    LOL this one is awsome :lol:

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Sold my Raptor +8 for 10gbs in arena wuz showing it off to some random noob :lol: someone else bought it i got pissed and almost went emo h34r: then went into moradon found a raptor +7 non rebirth and a trina bought them went to the anvil and poof another raptor +8 :P made 5gbs but in a dumb way[/b]
    lol that nice ... you had luck ... :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

rofl just lol

Barbarior

selling shard +7 for 18 k >.<
    had lag and last 000 didnt pass

llJuanMall

The dumbest things i&#39;ve ever done is probably trying to upgrade my giga+6 when i didnt have any backup weapon and with no trina. Also, back in the day I lvled to lvl 32 in Moradon only cause I didnt know about the other places like piana, asga, etc lol. Good times xD

PS: hey mammlea2, FU man

sold chitin shell boots +8 for 2mil... >.<

have sex with my computer cd drive

Ezquerra

forgot to insert trina on anvil upgrading a hb +7 <_<

The dumbest things i&#39;ve ever done is probably trying to upgrade my giga+6 when i didnt have any backup weapon and with no trina. Also, back in the day I lvled to lvl 32 in Moradon only cause I didnt know about the other places like piana, asga, etc lol. Good times xD
    PS: hey mammlea2, FU man[/b]
    lmao , my first character...a rouge i got to lvl 41 in old moradon before i relized you could go somewhere else....also back when i was low lvl and poor, i bought a rouge dd talia that had no durarbility for 10m(alot of money)(but i got it back by gettin tons of ppl with that since) and just like the rest, i lost roughy 5-10 in dcz, cz, znd bdw....(got back some of the bdw money though, )

NoA

The list is endless. I&#39;ll start with the one not so biggie, and to the really big ones.

Forgot to put money in innhost before going cz. lucky enough the guy who killed me didnt notice he reviced over 500 mill, so I killed him over and over again. got almost everything back

accepted a turk g3 clan who tped me into cape quest room and I got aq&#39;ed by a human mage there. It was a setup.

And the absolutely biggest one...I tend to get really bored of ko after a few hours straight, and I go to anvil for excitement.

I had a rebirthed HB +5, and I was like: oh wow, imagine it in +6!. Bought a tear, it worked. bought another tear, it worked.

now I have a +7 fuckin rebirthed HB. blew it to +8 rebirthed...

PS: hey mammlea2, FU man[/b]
    You stole that icon of my sign, and you didn&#39;t even ask me h34r:

llJuanMall

You stole that icon of my sign, and you didn&#39;t even ask me h34r:[/b]
    Actually I stole it from some "SexE" guy or something like that xD! I think its a pretty sick icon and i&#39;ll use it cause i&#39;m peruvian too ,ok causa?

Actually I stole it from some "SexE" guy or something like that xD! I think its a pretty sick icon and i&#39;ll use it cause i&#39;m peruvian too ,ok causa? [/b]
    Ok chino, no problem then, SexE asked me for it, anyways don&#39;t do bad things on forums pls D: