Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the day i desided agiant my own mind, and said ok, godsknight might bee a religius dumbas, but hees also ...
Page: 15

peintre

the day i desided agiant my own mind,
    and said ok, godsknight might bee a religius dumbas, but hees also a fair trustable guy.
    boy i hate it when i prove myself wrong, i feel soo fking dumb :blink:

Nation Transferring with a quest not finished yet, i didnt knew u could write a ticket about it so i NTed back to orcs and then back to human again. 3x NT gone. Waste of money lol.

Nation Transferring with a quest not finished yet, i didnt knew u could write a ticket about it so i NTed back to orcs and then back to human again. 3x NT gone. Waste of money lol.[/b]
    WOW what quest was as important as that? personal item quest? i mean.. wow 40$ just for a quest. wewt~!

Banned

WOW what quest was as important as that? personal item quest? i mean.. wow 40$ just for a quest. wewt~![/b]
    30 werewolf's one :P :lol:

Tozeba

On logos , when i was like 78 lvl .... i was exping in eslant and had 21 gbs in my inventory...than i got bored and wanted to kill few ppl in cz , but i forgot for gbs ...than after few times i got killed...i looked at the killing bar , and i saw that i lost 250mil...LOL

So , from 21 gbs at the end i had 2,5 :P

bought a garp for 250m.. at the time they were 300m went to resell and try buy my elixir +8 bang item sold .. 300K

lllSpartacuslll

On logos , when i was like 78 lvl .... i was exping in eslant and had 21 gbs in my inventory...than i got bored and wanted to kill few ppl in cz , but i forgot for gbs ...than after few times i got killed...i looked at the killing bar , and i saw that i lost 250mil...LOL

So , from 21 gbs at the end i had 2,5 :P[/b]
    ROFL :lol: that is like 18.5 gb lost, PWNED I bet that your enemy were targeting for you for your GBs :P

have sex with my computer cd drive[/b]

That had to hurt...:S

WOW what quest was as important as that? personal item quest? i mean.. wow 40$ just for a quest. wewt~![/b]
    No, it was Lamia quest but the problem was i couldnt start any new quests so i had to NT back. And back again xD

agendas

Well it was pretty dumb back in beginning of ko I got 2 kekuri rings in 1 day and sold them both for 2mil.

Banned

its not bad... but someone was showing CS off in merchant and.... next thing you know, i had a CS+0

No, it was Lamia quest but the problem was i couldnt start any new quests so i had to NT back. And back again xD[/b]
    ahhhh ic ic >.< 40$ free $ for k2

pk with bad priest and get exp&#39;d by towers then trying to tank towers again and get exped again

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

its not bad... but someone was showing CS off in merchant and.... next thing you know, i had a CS+0 [/b]
    Wish I had that kind of luck