Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not bad... but someone was showing CS off in merchant and.... next thing you know, i had a CS+0 ...
Page: 16

its not bad... but someone was showing CS off in merchant and.... next thing you know, i had a CS+0 [/b]

That's just plain ol' sweet.

emoraisk

I ran into 3 Dread Mares, didnt notice same time was watching a video. :blink:

I leant a +6 Hell Breaker to a friend, who wasn't a bad person... he was just dumb as shit. He got into a fight with my clan leader, and quit the clan. By the time he cooled down, he sold the HB for probably half it's price (thinking that was the going rate... like I said he's just dumb) and then it took him 2 months to save up enough money to pay me back (which was probably still short 15% of the value of the HB). It was a serious blow to my pockets at the time. This was in KE.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Another dumb thing I did was sell my HB +0 on Edana. This was like right after ROFD, when FT was back, but FT Items were still un-upgradeable, and cheap as fuck. I sold it out of desperation for 35m. The next morning I log on and I see people with HB +7, while merchanting hb +5/6, I was so pissed off.

Helldin665

tried to tank juddas when i was elmo on beramus T_T

In KO.
    pk with bad priest and get exp'd by towers then trying to tank towers again and get exped again [/b]
    In real life.

To release a gad-fly near sexy girl I have just met

Banned

sold rol to sundries

thought it was a normal ring droped from exp party

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

was bored and logged in a friends account and pked , after a while i needed more pots so went to innhost and ops i lost 6 gbs

!Premier_Assassin!

me nd my clannies were killing trolls. the leader wanted some exp so i invited him to party (he was a mage) i tpd him, and bam hes dead and bam im gone from clan.

Banned

me nd my clannies were killing trolls. the leader wanted some exp so i invited him to party (he was a mage) i tpd him, and bam hes dead and bam im gone from clan. [/b]
    PWNED h34r:

Tried to solo a Balog as a lvl 61
    Tried to solo a TW as a lvl 45
    Tried to solo a werewolf as a lvl 5

Mega.Pixel

Pwned by DS. In undy set. LVL 73 h34r:

God I think everyone has their embarrassing deaths in their undy sets lol. I remember I died on a level 72 sin in my undy set to Lesath cuz I didn't expect my hp to go down that fast and by the time I reacted, it was too late.

i don't really remember any besides losing money in cz , but there was a mage in my clan beginning of c-west, he wasn't really smart but he found tk and called it out in clan chat so my friend goes to eslant(preist) to wait for the tanker's then the mage clanny invites the preist and tp's him right under tk(mage had a ts on) thinking it wasn't agro , so the preist got 1 hit by tk

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i don't really remember any besides losing money in cz , but there was a mage in my clan beginning of c-west, he wasn't really smart but he found tk and called it out in clan chat so my friend goes to eslant(preist) to wait for the tanker's then the mage clanny invites the preist and tp's him right under tk(mage had a ts on) thinking it wasn't agro , so the preist got 1 hit by tk[/b]
    lol that's a gg mage