Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whore :P :lol: <3[/b] Dont hate the player, hate the game. D:...
Page: 18

whore :P :lol: <3[/b]

Dont hate the player, hate the game. D:

At Bermaus when I was Cottoncandy.
    In KE my friend gave me like 4bil in noah when he was quitting. I didnt feel like making another char to hold the other 21 gbs so I asked my canadian friend who I was good friends with to hold it. I handed him the 21 gbs and he was like BB! Acted like he never knew me.

I didnt care at the time though, I made 80 gbs (+the 21gbs) just from the qutting guys items. xD[/b]
    Then why did ur orc character have shit gear? I dont remember u bein rich...

Donkeyd1ck

dumbest thing i ever did was selling my giga+8 for 555555555, a guy @ bdw provoked me by saying "noob giga+3" and i merchanted my giga infront of him for 555 just to show him the 1337nes and all of a sudden i saw my merchant getting closed. and he bought my giga for 555m which is worth ironset + 15gb @ronark.

Then why did ur orc character have shit gear? I dont remember u bein rich...[/b]
    This what after I was in EL noob, I think I was in BitchSlap. Idk it was like 3 years ago. xD

What are you talking about, I had full +7 shell and a +7 DOL and nice jewlery. D:
    I was kinda noob back then though, i had a +8 DTH. -_-

lol funny moments guys, as for myself:

sold scrolls and items and forgetting to add zeros

going pk with 21gbs on inv

pking with str set on, on sin

running all the way to dark stone and forgetting to bring trans scrolls

burning my +6 personal, cause i forgot to carry money

Dumbest thing I did, Was read omgthisisme&#39;s post and expecting it to be intelligent.

Dumbest thing I did, Was read omgthisisme&#39;s post and expecting it to be intelligent.[/b]
    Seriously , are you really wanna get ban / mute? because i thought i starting the flame wars , 1 more comment about me and i promise to you ill report all of ya and i dont care if i get warn for it .
    And if you had intelligent you would&#39;t post such a comment like this here since its about KO and not about the forum , anyway , dont try me.
    Now you just proved my point , you guys always starting flaming , and you can&#39;t say anything else since you know you did it now .. and i can prove it , so 1 more thing about me i dont care who , ill not go into war with ya , this is why have admins / moderators for.

Seriously , are you really wanna get ban / mute? because i thought i starting the flame wars , 1 more comment about me and i promise to you ill report all of ya and i dont care if i get warn for it .
    And if you had intelligent you would&#39;t post such a comment like this here since its about KO and not about the forum , anyway , dont try me.
    Now you just proved my point , you guys always starting flaming , and you can&#39;t say anything else since you know you did it now .. and i can prove it , so 1 more thing about me i dont care who , ill not go into war with ya , this is why have admins / moderators for.[/b]
    leave him alone (victoryakara)he just knows how to flame i read your post man i don&#39;t see why all people are flaming you they are probably idiots leave them espacially akara i say it twice but i don&#39;t care to tell the truth to idiots

Quiet David, Omgthisisme needs hugs thats all.

Banned

I played a private server for 2 weeks until yesterday...Today I log on my priest to do a bit of pk and get Bach---> Drops ROL......I check drop im like "Fuck <_< ROL...Bullshit".....AND I DELEETED IT LAWL...Fuck me

I thought I was still on private server

I played a private server for 2 weeks until yesterday...Today I log on my priest to do a bit of pk and get Bach---> Drops ROL......I check drop im like "Fuck <_< ROL...Bullshit".....AND I DELEETED IT LAWL...Fuck me

I thought I was still on private server [/b]
    noobowned

lJudgementDayl

Another one when i first started playing it was war time and the humans invaded. I was freaking out thinking the game was bugged and went around shouting " The humans are here! they are in town! all come and kill them."

Wow i was a noob. lol[/b]
    Still are :P

Still are :P[/b]
    +500000

lJudgementDayl

Now you just proved my point , you guys always starting flaming , and you can&#39;t say anything else since you know you did it now .. and i can prove it , so 1 more thing about me i dont care who , ill not go into war with ya , this is why have admins / moderators for.[/b]
    No point in flaming OmgThisIsMe you just gonna get banned/muted :lol:

No point in flaming OmgThisIsMe you just gonna get banned/muted :lol:[/b]
    For now i still here , and ill not be banned/muted , i&#39;m the only one i guess who saying the true about the members.
    And ill just gonne do what admins told me , to ignore those flames and they will work out about the mute&#39;s / bans , i&#39;m not gonne fight with you guys anymore since its not helping me and this is just wasting of time so seriously if you wanna flame go ahead , i promise to all of you , you not gonne see me argue with anybody for anything ( depends what , if its about KO ill not go into fight with you ) .

leave him alone (victoryakara)he just knows how to flame i read your post man i don&#39;t see why all people are flaming you they are probably idiots leave them espacially akara i say it twice but i don&#39;t care to tell the truth to idiots[/b]
    Its ok they not going to admit it and honestly i got tired of fighting with kids which always saying over and over again about me , the topics going nowhere , only to flaming , then they saying i started it , ok sure , lets say its the true , but they also don&#39;t know when to stop , and then they getting warns and crying.

@ MrsOwnage , this is why i got GF for , but ty.