Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Back in old KO , when i was like 40-50 level, i wanted to reskill to ice mage.Im sure u ...
Page: 21

Imhotep

Back in old KO , when i was like 40-50 level, i wanted to reskill to ice mage.Im sure u ll remember old Captain Kunabarl or something like that it was at moradon looking exactly same as a dark mare, a/w i was searhing for him and after a lot of effort i finally found a bunch of Captain kunabarls, happily i went towards one of them and right click it and immediaty got 1 hitted and exped.Then i realized that i was at Esland and that bunch of Captains are actually dark mares -.-[/b]

lollllllllllllllllllll

Havoc

the stupidest thing i've done:

I was pking in cz and i was in the bowl running around, i was starting to run low on pots so i was thinking about towning to get more. Suddenly a mage tped me to outside of the enemy base, i thought it was my base and ran straight in....EXPED FTW

everyone on teamspeak was laughing at me -_-

wasnt me but my friend was drunk and went to merch and go to bed and he put up his 1h giga +8 for 999m when he ment his to put his +0 up and we were trying to scrap together 999m to buy it for him but we failed....
    5 minutes later someone realizes we could have logged his char and dc him

!Premier_Assassin!

I was PKing for the first time with my 57 mage back in Ares. Just got that new skill and wanted to try it out. MY friends told me to come PK with them, so i went to RONARK LAND (land of the onehitter) , and K2 put that patch where u could PK with lotsa money and not loose it, but no one told me that there was a new patch where u died and lost half ur coins.

lost 10GB and was non premmie at the time.

twas pretty gay.

Went to BDW with 6gb or something...

5minutes before the end i had 1gb left, and i was like: w00t! some noob forgot to put his cash away :P but when i came to inn hostess i realized i was that noob

couple months ago on girakon i had HB +7*+1rb* 1b coins... thought man this HB will go +2rb.. got raped later made shard +5rb and thought man its gotta go +6rb yea? and got raped again xD at the time each item was 12gb's++

slm gay internet lag =[

i was lvling my pet in smilodons, went afk, then to bed, when i woke up someone rezzed me for all my stones usually carry 90. yay

Imhotep

couple months ago on girakon i had HB +7*+1rb* 1b coins... thought man this HB will go +2rb.. got raped later made shard +5rb and thought man its gotta go +6rb yea? and got raped again xD at the time each item was 12gb's++[/b]

ahaha I remember that bro ;D I still say you should have given the HB and shard to me though

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

I made one of the first raptor +8 on logos, i had 6x raptor +7 and 7x Trina, couldn't wait for the last Raptor and gone to the anvil.... 4 Raptors did fail and the 5th succes, i was so happy and hoped the other will go to +8 also, so i did put in to anvil... guess what? by a mistake i did put my fresh made +8 Raptor on it and it burns.... the rest of those Raptors failed also.... all gone, no trina left, be happy, i guess it was my own fault

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I made one of the first raptor +8 on logos, i had 6x raptor +7 and 7x Trina, couldn't wait for the last Raptor and gone to the anvil.... 4 Raptors did fail and the 5th succes, i was so happy and hoped the other will go to +8 also, so i did put in to anvil... guess what? by a mistake i did put my fresh made +8 Raptor on it and it burns.... the rest of those Raptors failed also.... all gone, no trina left, be happy, i guess it was my own fault

[/b]
    I've done that before, cept thought I was putting ele/dex/hp/str scroll up there, instead put bus :l bb +7/8 item

glaciuxx

when elixir +8 was a huge deal and after all the work i had to get one i got a garp on cheotic generator from a rage fragment and i put it on merchant then a friend ask me to put on my merchant one item he dropped and i mistakenly putted the alixit +8 with the price of the garp +0 :S and then i saw the person who buy it selling it behind me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oli

The dumbest thing?! Hmm I played a lot of time with this game

xstep

[/b]
    omg that must hurt

Vikema

in cz at inn i left afk my char with 9gb , when i come back i was dead.. so lost 450mil <_<