Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Topic")</div> What&#39;s the dumbest thing you&#39;ve done?[/b] Started playing this game......
Page: 7

xanarchistx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Topic")</div>
    What&#39;s the dumbest thing you&#39;ve done?[/b]
    Started playing this game...

sold iron bow +5rb thinking it was +5

+ babashopping

tommyleonghk

got killed by a direwolf in cz.... <3 lag

playing this goddamn game

Banned

A friend of mine sold a ROL from his brother to NPC cuz it was the first time he played and he needed money for pots xD[/b]
    Fannnny!!!!! :lol:

reading this topic.[/b]
    Watching your videos

TopCat

babashopping..

Banned

babashopping..[/b]
    you keep doing it tho, DUMMIE! :x

Oh, I forgot one of the most funny things I ever "heard" while playing KO. In vent, one of the guys who was logged in at the time lets just say didn&#39;t mute his mic while he was giving himself a happy ending and several people including myself heard him going to town...it was sick and hilarious as hell. After he "came" back on to vent we were busting his chops and he was trying to make up stories like he had a runny nose (hence the sounds of reaching for multiple tissues and grunting...). Fuck man I don&#39;t remember laughing that hard in a long time...

Banned

starting KO is prolly the dumbest thing I did h34r:[/b]

/sign

Oh, I forgot one of the most funny things I ever "heard" while playing KO. In vent, one of the guys who was logged in at the time lets just say didn&#39;t mute his mic while he was giving himself a happy ending and several people including myself heard him going to town...it was sick and hilarious as hell. After he "came" back on to vent we were busting his chops and he was trying to make up stories like he had a runny nose (hence the sounds of reaching for multiple tissues and grunting...). Fuck man I don&#39;t remember laughing that hard in a long time...[/b]
    Man thats hilarious

No big money loss for me, I sold some shells+7 in merchant for 600k and when I tried to sell PUS items for noah I sold everything to the NPC thinking it was my inn <_< Wasn&#39;t my PUS money though, k2 gýfted it to me for a major screw up. So in the end I didnt fuck up big time.

Kreeden

I was trying to buy a giga +1 rb and someone showed me one and did that good ol&#39; classic switch with the glacier giga. BB tons of gear.

Going cz with 800m and realizing it when you have just a few mil left :P
    but im over it ! xD[/b]
    same thing happened me on c-west, i had 5gbs on me after 2weeks solid merchinting..

some lucky guy got a lot of free cash h34r:

Laggy

Hmm i gave to clanie 3 shards +7 coz he says 1 of then will be + 8 just wait me 30 minuts... :angry: 2 years ago...

PS- Im still waiting <_<

Banned

while back, when i was sorta new to game some one wanted to trade 2h giga +7 light for a 1h giga+6 and dol+7, after trade was done i notice my "giga" is a blade axe xD ofc ... i didnt check the trade window... what a nab i was :S

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I sold my FP Pauldron +9/19 Dex @ Ardream (999M, and I bought it for 15gbs from Xyz) on few seconds, after that I closed the game and started to do business in KO4Life :P

- my friend Ob3D @ Beramus sold his giga+8 lr 2h to sundries, he thought it was a Tabar +8 lr damage :P

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast