Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

This is a discussion on whats the dumbest thing you ever did? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sold my FP Pauldron +9/19 Dex @ Ardream (999M, and I bought it for 15gbs from Xyz) on few ...
Page: 8

I sold my FP Pauldron +9/19 Dex @ Ardream (999M, and I bought it for 15gbs from Xyz) on few seconds, after that I closed the game and started to do business in KO4Life :P

- my friend Ob3D @ Beramus sold his giga+8 lr 2h to sundries, he thought it was a Tabar +8 lr damage :P[/b]

how he sell that giga?old KO? because tabar and giga have diferent skin

Proximus

I sold my FP Pauldron +9/19 Dex @ Ardream (999M, and I bought it for 15gbs from Xyz) on few seconds, after that I closed the game and started to do business in KO4Life :P

- my friend Ob3D @ Beramus sold his giga+8 lr 2h to sundries, he thought it was a Tabar +8 lr damage :P[/b]
    thats faking nasty shit

wow... thats gotta be one of the most expensive stuff ppl sold to sundries.

was this before the gold premium sealing?

also.. doesnt tabar's icon look diff than a giga :/

kpuano

Well, today i was checking the price of MUS and accidentaly bought 708 scrolls due to lag, I clicked two times Ok to confirm the number of scrolls and they jumped from the merchant to my inventory... C-west btw
    At least I learnt one thing: ALWAYS, I said ALWAYS put number 1 in the quantity of something when u're checking the price =)

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

wow... thats gotta be one of the most expensive stuff ppl sold to sundries.

was this before the gold premium sealing?
    also.. doesnt tabar's icon look diff than a giga :/[/b]
    Im talking about the OLD KO of course, don't you guys remember about tabar icon and giga icon ? it was the same

sowiec

instead of clearing wolf most of time I clear hp or ac scrolls

Manboy101

I remember back before ROFD, back when I first started playing, I made a warrior, I put points on EVERYTHING, Int,MP,Str,Hp Dex everything lol, I went walking around moradon thinking I was the best lol....

This is like a dumb and awesome thing:
    Like 3 days ago, I bought a silvery gem, for 200 mil thinking it was 20mil, I was like augh fuck, so I went to Chaotic Generator, I put it in, and I got a Lillime's Enticement, sold it for 10 gb's. Geared up my DCZ mage and now I am a happy camper :P.

Banned

instead of clearing wolf most of time I clear hp or ac scrolls[/b]
    lol, i still do that too sometimes damn thing just wont clear off so u get pissed and spam it /bb scrolls >.>

The king. Senior Member

ROFL thats rly sad, and that noob nirvana bought it lol!

Isnt something stupid i did, but some clan...

One time there was this clan walking around naked in kalluga like they were hot shit. So me and my party lured like 8 TW's on them and of course they were so ego they tried killing the TW's naked, didnt go so well. They all died.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Isnt something stupid i did, but some clan...
    One time there was this clan walking around naked in kalluga like they were hot shit. So me and my party lured like 8 TW's on them and of course they were so ego they tried killing the TW's naked, didnt go so well. They all died. [/b]
    :lol: made my day.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

o well , its dumb enough , I lost my account ok here goes the story

I wanted to change my pasword , my real email was @mail.EE but i sent pasword to @mail.COM

and thats the story how i lost my dear acc

o well i lost my other account lately as well , went to some shitty webpage

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

AH , i forgot ,i burnt my main iron bow +2exe, when i had no backup and no cash either

saltman_147

disbanded my clan =/ when i was trying to kick some1 (was in a hurry ) 420k np gone =/ donated 600

PriestOfShadows

hahah that sucks..ill have to think of something i did...

Edit: remember! kk so i bought a salamer+1 reverse for 13mill. cheap on logos***. so i had a salamander +1 and the salamander +1 reverse, and i went to npc to sell the +1. Was wondering why i got 300k for the +1 when it was really the +1reverse. But in the end, i came out with -13m, and +300k :P

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast