Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Whats the highest + Personal Weapon/Shield?

This is a discussion on Whats the highest + Personal Weapon/Shield? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; made a personal shield +8 on my warrior in diez :/ legitly ofc. and to the owner of that shield ...
Page: 3

sexy Owa

made a personal shield +8 on my warrior in diez :/ legitly ofc. and to the owner of that shield +10 if you upgrade a personal shield +9 you have some sort of resources to be able to back that up -.- i propose duped items or some kind of bug abuse to get that shield made the way it was. there is no way he made it +10 for no reason...

I bet he gets its destroyed by gm zzz if someone gets banned for having +10 shells surely hes gonna get banned for having a +10 quest item

Banned

shield quest on +7 is far enough and really u get only one for acc that u create so i think u should be really crazy to up +8

closetoheaven

wowwwowo cant be no one will upg a lvl 70 shield to+10

b0mb

wowwwowo cant be no one will upg a lvl 70 shield to+10[/b]
    sure they will when they have +10 chitin shields

ILoveYouToo

even with quest bug do you realize how many times you would have to do that quest to get enough shields to make a +9 let alone a +10, he would have had to farm those bosses on every server all day for like a month or more =l

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123