Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

when boredom rises up :o

This is a discussion on when boredom rises up :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian wait wait....let me get this straight...takes you a long time to get on the server....so you ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    wait wait....let me get this straight...takes you a long time to get on the server....so you can sit on a tp gate?....LMAO...wow congrats on proving to us all that you truly....have no life whatsoever. *

btw, maybe youd be able to get in if all the other shitheads werent taking up bandwith sitting on top of other tp gates...

it was at 6 am after farming DMs and camping bowl..we all we're tired..and i just dont give a shit about your oppinion dude just keep crying, wont change anything...

:pic:

Originally posted by sMooFy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sMooFy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MarvinTheMartian
    wait wait....let me get this straight...takes you a long time to get on the server....so you can sit on a tp gate?....LMAO...wow congrats on proving to us all that you truly....have no life whatsoever. *

btw, maybe youd be able to get in if all the other shitheads werent taking up bandwith sitting on top of other tp gates...

it was at 6 am after farming DMs and camping bowl..we all we're tired..and i just dont give a shit about your oppinion dude just keep crying, wont change anything...[/b]

i really hope you will get hacked/scamed/banned you deserve it ^_^

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    Originally posted by sMooFy@

it was at 6 am after farming DMs and camping bowl..we all we're tired..and i just dont give a shit about your oppinion dude just keep crying, wont change anything...

i really hope you will get hacked/scamed/banned you deserve it ^_^[/b]
    if you say that...

Mitch

wait wait....let me get this straight...takes you a long time to get on the server....so you can sit on a tp gate?....LMAO...wow congrats on proving to us all that you truly....have no life whatsoever.

Marvin:
    Total posts: 168
    [0.10% of total / 4.54 posts per day]

Smoofy:
    Total posts: 48
    [0.03% of total / 1.00 posts per day]

KrisTysonLegolas

Originally posted by Mitch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mitch)</div>
    wait wait....let me get this straight...takes you a long time to get on the server....so you can sit on a tp gate?....LMAO...wow congrats on proving to us all that you truly....have no life whatsoever.

Marvin:
    Total posts: 168
    [0.10% of total / 4.54 posts per day]

Smoofy:
    Total posts: 48
    [0.03% of total / 1.00 posts per day][/b]
    ?

MarvinTheMartian

point is mitch? are you insinuating i have no life cause i post on the forums? i am at work right now, same as every other day, i am always behind a comp. at work ( computer store) so when i am bored i come on here, already played all the online games that this shitty pc can handle. BUT, when i come on here..do i block you guys from posting new stuff? do i stop you from doing anything? dont think so..

SirKnight

Default Re: when boredom rises up :o

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sMooFy

just to let you know

some retarded turks got banned for that[/b]
    rofl fuking liar.. and

u retarded

MarvinTheMartian

sirknight, actually people did get banned for that, i think it was a 4 day ban, on beramus at least this happened a while ago. not lying, it did happen. believe the notice was something like " babaagaslm banned for disrupting players"

Mitch

point is mitch? are you insinuating i have no life cause i post on the forums? i am at work right now, same as every other day, i am always behind a comp. at work ( computer store) so when i am bored i come on here, already played all the online games that this shitty pc can handle. BUT, when i come on here..do i block you guys from posting new stuff? do i stop you from doing anything? dont think so..
    the point is, don't tell people they have no life when you are on more than they are. And you must get bored at work alot
    :blink:

MarvinTheMartian

yea...when im at work...i get bored,lol, point is...when i come on here, am i blocking you from posting or doing whatever it is youd like to do on these forums? am i intentionally disrupting whoever is on here for no reason other than i am bored? nopeeee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123