Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

When I was the GOAT (OLYMPIA 2008)

This is a discussion on When I was the GOAT (OLYMPIA 2008) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Matador : 25 Neptune : 3...
Page: 2

Matador : 25
    Neptune : 3

Probation Senior Member

Your combo sucks! What a useless way to combo other warriors and rogues. I would 100% kill you 1vs1. Whoever told you to combo like that you should never listen to them again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Your combo sucks! What a useless way to combo other warriors and rogues. I would 100% kill you 1vs1. Whoever told you to combo like that you should never listen to them again. lol
    Yeah, no...

First of all, it was 2008. Second, that combo is not bad at all, specially if ur up against rogues (and even warriors) who perform RR combo (which 99.9% of them did at the time) so they might even miss some R hits due to distance.

Lastly, we're talking about warrior, it'll always be a brainded combo, they're all pretty much the same as long as ur hitting every skill in the shortest period of time possible and all your R hits.

Little archer Senior Member

I would 100% kill you 1vs1.
    wtf how are you so cool

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wtf how are you so cool
    this includes you.. If you are a rogue or a warrior and dont hold W while stationary then you wont ever beat the top boyz.. Just sayin. The combo sucks.. 2008, 2006,2018 dont matter which year.

this includes you.. If you are a rogue or a warrior and dont hold W while stationary then you wont ever beat the top boyz.. Just sayin. The combo sucks.. 2008, 2006,2018 dont matter which year.
    you hear razor, you won't beat the t0p b0yz.

people still combo? from what I read I thought everybody was using macros nowadays.
    You can combo as fast as you want, it won't matter vs a macro unless you outgear him

ok but before we start, who are you?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I can count all the pixels.
    Kinda bad for 480

Anyways, why isn't dasinister banned still , pretty sure he scammed some people.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I can count all the pixels.
    Kinda bad for 480

Anyways, why isn't dasinister banned still , pretty sure he scammed some people.
    Never scammed a single person. IgetOwnedI played with a guy who thought was me but thats was false.. He has edited screenshots from server admins like projectko saying i did chargebacks which are false and also is scrum of the fucking earth swedish trash. He claimed i did a chargeback but in a previous post he said i "attempted" a chargeback from him. He also states all these people in his clan have proof i scammed them yet nobody has any proof and all these cunts are just trash like he is which is why the clan LastScrub is dead and a joke.

Probation Senior Member

ok but before we start, who are you?
    I should ask the same. You are the oldest troll on this forum. I first met you on cwest in which you were the biggest scrub on the server. Never liked you. You think are are an Undestructablezzzz member yet you are a late member. I was part of the clan before it got the name. I Met Jeff on olympia and our clan name 1UP with a big green mushroom on our cape.. Scrub stfu Ive been here since the beginning you are just a random.
    SkyHunter likes this.

I should ask the same. You are the oldest troll on this forum. I first met you on cwest in which you were the biggest scrub on the server. Never liked you. You think are are an Undestructablezzzz member yet you are a late member. I was part of the clan before it got the name. I Met Jeff on olympia and our clan name 1UP with a big green mushroom on our cape.. Scrub stfu Ive been here since the beginning you are just a random.
    Who are you?
    DaSinister likes this.

Aren't you the guy that got laughed out of the clan on that one osko server mr. hardcorekillah? No one even approved of you using a killah name yet here you are, random ass scamming faggot thinking you're tough shit because you met jeff earlier, like who gives a fuck about that? is that supposed to make you a smarter or better person / player? Lmfao, you're joke, and not even worthy of my scorn tbh.

Probation Senior Member

Aren't you the guy that got laughed out of the clan on that one osko server mr. hardcorekillah? No one even approved of you using a killah name yet here you are, random ass scamming faggot thinking you're tough shit because you met jeff earlier, like who gives a fuck about that? is that supposed to make you a smarter or better person / player? Lmfao, you're joke, and not even worthy of my scorn tbh.
    Razor, you have no right calling anyone a fag. Anyone can watch one of you pvp videos and question your sexuality but hey, thats your choice. I was a laughing stock on OSKO? I have not played Oldschoolko since the original owners which was the very first launch.. BallsOfSteel and i had alot of respect on that server. Infact i rarely if ever play under the name Hardcorekillah. See my Ko4life name razor?? Thats the name i usually use >.<. You dont get to call me a scrub. I dont remember you sitting in the Sexyko duel arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back in the day. You are just a troll. Never had any talent when it came to this game. The last few years you managed to group up with some 'Decent' group of guys of todays standards and learned your way around simple macros just enough to not be the laughing stock of every clan..Which you kinda are anyways. I could go on and on about how you are a scrub but honestly this is how i lost my last few ko4life accounts.. You simply cant handle it just like acting straight which is why everyone questions your sexuality. I have no problem with homos so i hope nobody takes offense to this accept razor when i call him a Fking FAG. haha :P
    razor likes this.

Razor, you have no right calling anyone a fag. Anyone can watch one of you pvp videos and question your sexuality but hey, thats your choice. I was a laughing stock on OSKO? I have not played Oldschoolko since the original owners which was the very first launch.. BallsOfSteel and i had alot of respect on that server. Infact i rarely if ever play under the name Hardcorekillah. See my Ko4life name razor?? Thats the name i usually use >.<. You dont get to call me a scrub. I dont remember you sitting in the Sexyko duel arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back in the day. You are just a troll. Never had any talent when it came to this game. The last few years you managed to group up with some 'Decent' group of guys of todays standards and learned your way around simple macros just enough to not be the laughing stock of every clan..Which you kinda are anyways. I could go on and on about how you are a scrub but honestly this is how i lost my last few ko4life accounts.. You simply cant handle it just like acting straight which is why everyone questions your sexuality. I have no problem with homos so i hope nobody takes offense to this accept razor when i call him a Fking FAG. haha :P
    Not worth my time to properly answer to someone so dumb. Holy shit man, you need to get help immediately.

Probation Senior Member

Not worth my time to properly answer to someone so dumb. Holy shit man, you need to get help immediately.
    You should get some help for the anal fissure i just gave you scrub.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12