Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Who is He?

This is a discussion on Who is He? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I knew it wasn't a fluke....
Page: 4

I knew it wasn't a fluke.

temmu

just added this one cause he couldn't kill me while I was maliced ^_^ and cause I like killing the gays from KB

[/b]

spear talia

numb1337

theres no way binh only hits you for 400 o.O he hits my rogue for 650-700 and i got 1200 defense IN/IB :S talia ? wep defenses? dunno ...

javonte999

lol bfd is show off:wub:

theres no way binh only hits you for 400 o.O he hits my rogue for 650-700 and i got 1200 defense IN/IB :S talia ? wep defenses? dunno ...[/b]
    Hesprobly using Spear defense gloves / boots/ helmet or a combination of them and BFD would probly hit 1k AC easy with a 350 Ac scroll probly more...

But come on hes a mage they are allowed the weapon defense and the lvl difference is probly3 -4

Sustain

BFD even if you are mage It's not fair to use wep defs in vs ^^

numb1337

never said hes not allowed i was just surprised thats all

ok[/b]
    I dont know how much retard u think you are. At the time 1vs2 (You, Neverine vs me) when i was lvl 65 warrior, not 76 atm. I tho you guys are suck players at Diez cuz cannt take half my HP. And you always blame for that on every posts (remember once you posted that i was on .... auto combing, wtf is that, u made me laugh so hard!). I did told you few times on pm ingame. Tell your warrior using uniques on pk, not just 6+ STR or 7+ STR stuffs. Another thing, both of you guys stop press skill-skill-skill all the time, all ppl know that combo is skill-r-r-skill. Okże?

theres no way binh only hits you for 400 o.O he hits my rogue for 650-700 and i got 1200 defense IN/IB :S talia ? wep defenses? dunno ...[/b]
    thats was me lastnight, im back from work and pk solo at turk's rush hour. Run out of base and get duff all time. I dont know he had used talia or not, but i was pk on massive, parasite for sure.

But love to see human so enjoy about each time they can rape me :lol: . Anyway, if you need any 1v1 for take ss or fraps, feel free to call us at 1-800-BINHVUONG or pm on game :wub:

<3
    Peace

spear talia [/b]
    actually it was only gloves and boots...I didn&#39;t have any talias that day....hadn&#39;t farmed the Iron Bars yet :P

Mario

actually it was only gloves and boots...I didn&#39;t have any talias that day....hadn&#39;t farmed the Iron Bars yet :P[/b]
    why u think some care, if u beated binh with club talia ? coz i doubt u used spear against HB, and he still hitted u for 4xx...

I knew it wasn&#39;t a fluke.[/b]
    fight fair or stfu. as far i remeber u was running like a headless chicken today when i was playin binh... not mention u got pwned few times, and ur rogue always ran away, who cares, he SUCK so badly!

Karpsu

Atleast he doesn&#39;t seem like an asshole. :/

Mario

Atleast he doesn&#39;t seem like an asshole. :/[/b]
    r u female or something ? will u start cry coz of few hard words ? real life hurts, when u try it u will see, that u can losee some teth in rl, and u looks like start cryin coz i said "stfu" ?? funny man, if u wanna hear some nice words go to church, well he did stupid post so hes got right answer. i know hes gg mage, but kinda passed to far... why not add few SS when he died today ?

Karpsu

Well first of all, this is not "real life" we&#39;re dealing with. And second, I said he doesn&#39;t seem like an asshole, like you do, hardly shed any tears.

You lot ought to be flattered, it&#39;s not everyone he takes a pic of when he kills them. Feel free to post your kill pics of BFD, I am sure he won&#39;t lose his cool like some people seem to do. Maybe you should have a taste of the real world yourself making such a fuss about him killing someone ingame.

And if his stupid post deserved an answer like that, makes me wonder what should I answer to yours.

PS: I am male, by the way.

Infra

I dont know how much retard u think you are. At the time 1vs2 (You, Neverine vs me) when i was lvl 65 warrior, not 76 atm.[/b]
    who&#39;s Neverine ?
    shouldn&#39;t it be Nerevarine?
    who quit ko,who isnt playing anymore,thats why Styx will be dieing....

Havvk

:lol: u love flame me and my clan :wub:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast