Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Who is He?

This is a discussion on Who is He? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know how much retard u think you are. At the time 1vs2 (You, Neverine vs me) when i ...
Page: 5

Banned

I dont know how much retard u think you are. At the time 1vs2 (You, Neverine vs me) when i was lvl 65 warrior, not 76 atm. I tho you guys are suck players at Diez cuz cannt take half my HP. And you always blame for that on every posts (remember once you posted that i was on .... auto combing, wtf is that, u made me laugh so hard!). I did told you few times on pm ingame. Tell your warrior using uniques on pk, not just 6+ STR or 7+ STR stuffs. Another thing, both of you guys stop press skill-skill-skill all the time, all ppl know that combo is skill-r-r-skill. Okıe?
    thats was me lastnight, im back from work and pk solo at turk's rush hour. Run out of base and get duff all time. I dont know he had used talia or not, but i was pk on massive, parasite for sure.

But love to see human so enjoy about each time they can rape me :lol: . Anyway, if you need any 1v1 for take ss or fraps, feel free to call us at 1-800-BINHVUONG or pm on game :wub:

<3
    Peace[/b]

i can rape you naked............................................. ........................

litteraly :lol:

or in a 1v1

Mario

im an ashhole coz i dont post like "im so great, i used club defence to beat him, need announcement whole word about it..." ? lol dont make me laught.... well hes GG mage, but post was retarded... no offence, just facts. peace.

javonte999

tez equip my rogue nukka

Havvk

i can rape you naked............................................. ........................
    or in a 1v1[/b]
    :lol: nice joke

Mario

or in a 1v1[/b]
    maybe u can... when im on Binh (i mess potin all the time in 1v1), but still im satisfied, coz if i remeber good, it was Aviv who cryied last ? ^_^ its all about fun, isnt it ? and u alll just show off to much -_-

Karpsu

im an ashhole coz i dont post like " i used club defence to beat him, im so great" ? lol dont make me laught....[/b]
    Uh... Have you read your last few posts? You&#39;re self-centered, full-of-yourself-idiot that seems to get satisfaction from putting people down. Qualifies as an asshole for me. If you want more reasons, let me know.

And to Havvk, no one was dissing you or your clan. :P Think BFD actually gave a few good words about you. I am just disliking this guy who might, or might not be, your clannie.

Mario

I am just disliking this guy who might, or might not be, your clannie.[/b]
    should i start care ?... don&#39;t think so... and read more carefully my posts. i edited it, but still same sense.

Havvk

Uh... Have you read your last few posts? You&#39;re self-centered, full-of-yourself-idiot that seems to get satisfaction from putting people down. Qualifies as an asshole for me. If you want more reasons, let me know.

And to Havvk, no one was dissing you or your clan. :P Think BFD actually gave a few good words about you. I am just disliking this guy who might, or might not be, your clannie.[/b]
    well for me is flame what u guys doing to my clanie bihnvuong and mario,both are my babas clanies :P
    i know bfd gave me some words cuz he know he cant beat me :lol: but if he kill me 1 time in 1 v 1 he will come and post like this and there will be another flame war

i just read and laugh no problemo

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i owned all of u 1on1, now stfu and give me cookies ;( xD :wub:

Havvk

u didnt :P :wub:

Mario

its all about that he used club defend, and showin off that he won 1v1... just open ur eyes dude, it was askin for flame, b4 he posted it... like i said, hes GG, but went to far. i know how hard i hit mages, so dont tell me bs, that he didnt used club def. it should be abot 6xx on hes screen, coz bihn can hit my rogue with matchless + in + ib and 1100 ac for 650, so dont play a fool here.

Mario

its all about that he used club defend, and showin off that he won 1v1... just open ur eyes dude, it was askin for flame, b4 he posted it... like i said, hes GG, but went to far. i know how hard i hit mages, so dont tell me bs, that he didnt used club def. it should be abot 6xx on hes screen, coz bihn can hit my rogue with matchless + in + ib and 1100 ac for 650, so dont play a fool here.

Havvk

its all about that he used club defend, and showin off that he won 1v1... just open ur eyes dude, it was askin for flame, b4 he posted it... like i said, hes GG, but went to far. i know how hard i hit mages, so dont tell me bs, that he didnt used club def. it should be abot 6xx on hes screen, coz bihn can hit my rogue with matchless + in + ib and 1100 ac for 650, so dont play a fool here.[/b]
    dont get angry bro just let them talk :wub:

hey sex pls oke

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

u didnt :P :wub:[/b]

well.. ok all but u never got to 1on1 u, UVE BEEN HIDING FROM ME ADMIT IT!!!

Mario

he killed binh, we killed him, whats a big deal ? life goes on, so just make me burito now

and close this shits, coz its goin offtopic.