Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Who is He?

This is a discussion on Who is He? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he killed binh, we killed him, whats a big deal ? life goes on, so just make me burito now ...
Page: 6

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

he killed binh, we killed him, whats a big deal ? life goes on, so just make me burito now

and close this shits, coz its goin offtopic.[/b]

no burrito for u, first i want my cookies

I dont know how much retard u think you are. At the time 1vs2 (You, Neverine vs me) when i was lvl 65 warrior, not 76 atm. I tho you guys are suck players at Diez cuz cannt take half my HP. And you always blame for that on every posts (remember once you posted that i was on .... auto combing, wtf is that, u made me laugh so hard!). I did told you few times on pm ingame. Tell your warrior using uniques on pk, not just 6+ STR or 7+ STR stuffs. Another thing, both of you guys stop press skill-skill-skill all the time, all ppl know that combo is skill-r-r-skill. Okıe?[/b]

The only one retard is you. First of all when we fought (and that was maximum 2 months ago) you wasnt 65, and if you were then its unusual
    to gain 11 levels in couple of months from 65... In my opinion you was ~72+ (if you interested I was 68 and nere 68 also).
    But its not about that, you say that I always blame you on every posts ? I posted just twice when I and nere saw some nonsenses and when you
    pissed me of with your 2x1 on My Post.

And dont teach me moron how to combo when I am experienced enough. And people who know me can proof that.

Karpsu

Life truly does go on, but let us take a moment to remember who was the one who started acting tuff at first. Even Havvk could read up and take another glimpse. And one more thing, someone stated that they did PK on massive from time to time when they solo during Turk time. Never thought it might be that and not a talia? Or maybe even club defence armor. (Talia excluded)

Well atleast you tried to quit it but I just couldn't let this one slide away. I will stop now, promise.

Mario

lol, even it wasnt talia, but massive, it is fair 1v1 ? u dont get my piont and keep answerin ? what u wanna profe ? that binh lost to BFD ? i ask W-H-O W-I-L-L G-I-V-E A F-L-Y-I-N F-U-C-K ????

javonte999

dam mario chillaxxxx n e wayz lets just say bfd and bunh suck

Karpsu

lol, even it wasnt talia, but massive, it is fair 1v1 ? u dont get my piont and keep answerin ? what u wanna profe ? that binh lost to BFD ? i ask W-H-O W-I-L-L G-I-V-E A F-L-Y-I-N F-U-C-K ????[/b]
    My point was, if it was massive, it was out of BFD's reach to make the fight "legit", which makes flaming him very stupid. And if no one gives a shit, why the hell are you even trying to make your point? And chill down for God's sake, you are making yourself look like an ass with the way you write. Take your time while hitting the keys.

You keep making idiotic points and make yourself look bad. You can't control yourself 'cause this little mageler beat your BinhVuong-piggy back to the market. (No, I am not trying to prove that BFD beat Bihn, there are pics that clearly show that.)

And I am feeling confident that the one who's having problem with his reading comphrehension is not me. Do yourself a favor and get over it.

sexy Owa

amazing what people will say over a forum :P

please continue

Mario

You keep making idiotic points and make yourself look bad. You can't control yourself 'cause this little mageler beat your BinhVuong-piggy back to the market. (No, I am not trying to prove that BFD beat Bihn, there are pics that clearly show that.)

And I am feeling confident that the one who's having problem with his reading comphrehension is not me. Do yourself a favor and get over it.[/b]
    1st - it wasnt me on binh
    2nd - pic showin that binh is massived (,aybe even parasited and more)... well if he isnt so bfd is usin talia
    3rd - gettin 1st and 2nd point together, makin u an idiot not me, and also pusin me to make 4th point
    4th - just shut ur moth w/e u are, coz my point is it wasnt fair 1v1, so he shouldnt post it here, and u keep actin like 5 y/o kid (well not weird if u are about 13), and keep answerin like an retard... i cant control myself ? and u cant read (that why im sure u are 13 max) so back off. cant make a convo with a reatard whos not acceptin fatcs and keep talki some off topic shit... i BOLDED most important part of text, maybe u get my point now? i hardly doubt it, but like u see, no1 care anymore.

sexy Owa

seems to me like your the one acting preteen mario baba :/ and i can tell you right now karpsu is not 13

did anyone ever say it was a fair 1v1?

seems to me like your the one acting preteen mario baba :/ and i can tell you right now karpsu is not 13

did anyone ever say it was a fair 1v1? [/b]
    I said that ! :wub:

1st - it wasnt me on binh
    2nd - pic showin that binh is massived (,aybe even parasited and more)... well if he isnt so bfd is usin talia
    3rd - gettin 1st and 2nd point together, makin u an idiot not me, and also pusin me to make 4th point
    4th - just shut ur moth w/e u are, coz my point is it wasnt fair 1v1, so he shouldnt post it here, and u keep actin like 5 y/o kid (well not weird if u are about 13), and keep answerin like an retard... i cant control myself ? and u cant read (that why im sure u are 13 max) so back off. cant make a convo with a reatard whos not acceptin fatcs and keep talki some off topic shit... i BOLDED most important part of text, maybe u get my point now? i hardly doubt it, but like u see, no1 care anymore.[/b]
    FFS bro that char rapes tons of people cant you let BFD have a moment of glory or is it killing you? BFD is a good mage and tbh it doesent matter if it was a fair fight or not, the fact is binvoung died to bfd. I mean its no big deal if bin can beat bfd.... in fact if any fairly equipped 76+ warrior dies to a fairly equipped 73 mage (im talking about a fair 1v1) u should just quit game in the first place -.-

I like u mario but come on just leave them alone.

Mario

i dont have nothin against BFD, well he raped Ryan and im ok with taht, coz all knows Ryan SUX! xD im against postin it... make FAIR 1v1, then post the score! dont tell me im not right ?

sexy Owa

I said that ! :wub:[/b]
    i love you, +1 to the bigsexyboobies statements bfd is an amazing mage player and does deserve to show off a little ;o hes a great guy and really hasnt had much gear up until now :P im a big fan k

once im lvl 75 ill kill bfd and do the same :P

kk enuf. (pff im sux on warrior <_< )

about lerva, yes i used auto combo to lvling my char :lol:

btw, just lets you know that im not the exping guy, i buy chars every month if the new one higher lvl than my current kk?

i disagree with BFD allowed to have a moment of fame or w/e just cause he kill binh. if it was like that this forum will be 100 times more spammed than ever. so what if u killed some1 in a 1v1.. want a cookie? bfd is gg but kinda noobish to take ss of every1 u kill especially if ur a ultra equipped LIGHT mage who STUNS the player not allowing them to continue attacking them. and plus BFD used a shit load of weapon defenses in that 1v1 that fight wouldnt ended up the same if binh used a LR talia.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast