Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Who is He?

This is a discussion on Who is He? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was just saying that I was ending that post cause I had already put enough into it :P[/b] u have ...
Page: 8

Havvk

was just saying that I was ending that post cause I had already put enough into it :P[/b]
    u have to listen to everyone after u make a post like this,cuz u keep flaming ppl and we all have right to answer,i wont do it cuz this post is a flame post now thx to..........u

Huck

i dont know who u are but what u show here is that u are so fuking jealous cuz ur n00b char cant beat bihns,he is not weak,he is good player and not cuz im saying,many ppl here respect him and he has build a good name as skilld player,u shouldd STFU and go either lvl or either go work to buy items so u can babashop like him

and if u say he is weak,come 1v1 me,if u kill me ,maybe u have some chance to kill him [/b]
    Jealous?? exactly of what, can u tell me? u gotta be kidding me. Yeah i got a noob char B) , and prolly i cant beat him,

its really hard to kill some1 when they spamm u for 650+ (on my screen) and we spike them for 550 ( on my screen as well).

I'm almost done with this game , that is why i wont lvl, im playing on Ronark and when i get bored there

i might leave. And about "work to buy items" that made me laugh so hard, i do work but unlike u and ur cock sucker friend,

i spend my money with girls and stuff. U should try that sometime.

I would like to see fags like u trying to play a Sin or a Mage. U guys always talk too much shit and think u are good,

but the only thing u need to do is press 2-3 buttons and then when u redball, put a shield on and run or beg for tp like a pussy.

Diez' cz has turned in a babashoper's field -> the english speaker ones x turkish speaker ones

Have fun :P

Cab.

u have to listen to everyone after u make a post like this,cuz u keep flaming ppl and we all have right to answer,i wont do it cuz this post is a flame post now thx to..........u [/b]
    I was referring to that one specific post that I was done with, not this entire thread. And I honestly don't see how I flamed anyone, if others choose to flame because of something I say....well I can't help that.

i might leave. And about "work to buy items" that made me laugh so hard, i do work but unlike u and ur cock sucker friend,
    Cab.[/b]
    I think when Havvk said that, he meant you have job, and spend $ for whats you like. It doesnt mean you go work and deposit your paycheck to KO's bank.

One thing i wanna let you know that i have too much money, and problem is dont know how to use them. Girls? nahhh Im rich, so they come over me for free, hang out for shopping every weekend and have hardcode sex, is that enuf for GIRLS???. Stuffs? pfff - I can use my $ that i put on paypal to buy a new BWM.

Jealous? maybe heh? keep posting to see u can talk some other "new shit"

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I think when Havvk said that, he meant you have job, and spend $ for whats you like. It doesnt mean you go work and deposit your paycheck to KO's bank.

One thing i wanna let you know that i have too much money, and problem is dont know how to use them. Girls? nahhh Im rich, so they come over me for free, hang out for shopping every weekend and have hardcode sex, is that enuf for GIRLS???. Stuffs? pfff - I can use my $ that i put on paypal to buy a new BWM.

Jealous? maybe heh? keep posting to see u can talk some other "new shit"[/b]
    Can i be your friend ???

Mario

last time when i saw this topic it was about my nowbie real life friend who got pwned ass for over 4k damage... and now its became to gay off topic flame war... its so obvious that ppl will keep their sides, and this will never end untill topic will be blocked. we all know that Binh same as BFD are good players, and if u read carefuly i never flamed BFD as a mage or person i just flamed about this 1v1... i wont flame him as a mage, coz i already said some time ago that hes mage is scary, and i keep this up still, i wont lose my respect to him, coz of retarded post imo.

Sry buddy, but i have seen u in cz, and u only pk with at least one full duffer in ur party, duffing the shit out of there,

and healing ur weak ass; that is all u do in cz. So pls stfu, becuz u are shit ...[/b]
    only fuktard can said this shit, coz smartass would knew know its a MMOPRG mean fukin massive multiplayer game! means its created for party playin not damn solo! and when u learn a shit about this game u will discover that warrior + duffer = plenty of easy np in this game, so why not use this combination ?

at last i want to say that 1v1 mean nothin for me in this game, if u wanna solo go play diablo or smth, most exciting battles are like in 2-4 ppl parties, or full partyy against full party.

1v1? u ever tought when u killled some1 in 1v1 that might he lagged or smth? not all got good net connection, not always u got good day in cz, even when u suck more that ur oponent, u can still beat him coz u got better items, and items means alot in this game... u all will say "no, skil means" well yes, but we all know items are most important.... so beat some1 in 1v1 do not prove anything, at least for me.

gravedigga_bg

Yup, BFD is is one really good mage and there is no doubt about that. Binh in my opinion is one of the best warriors out there and saying he macroed or koxped or whatever - that is really funny :P So the conclusion of this is lets all have a naked party ^_^

Yup, BFD is is one really good mage and there is no doubt about that. Binh in my opinion is one of the best warriors out there and saying he macroed or koxped or whatever - that is really funny :P So the conclusion of this is lets all have a naked party ^_^[/b]
    actually ryanz did use koxp (or kosp as it was formerly refered to) :P I dont think he ever macroed or abused his way through this game, I party with him so many times when he played jickjack and never saw something suspicious about him. Wisper is a bit different, but they both babashopped their stuff but who cares these days? You have to baba to catch up to all the +3 unique turks who got 10k hp and +9 shells.

Jick got pwn when he posted a ss of him using a hack program (even though he say he only used it to see ppls gear and lvl), but thats the past and I dun think he does that anymore.

So the point of this thread is everyone loves OWA and we have secks tonight kk

funny how to see ppl posting SS trying to "show" how good they are .

ahhh nvm i miss old times when we were talking about unusual things like how "that" guy has mirage dagger +8

i miss some ppl but the game.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

im still missing my cookies

im still missing my cookies [/b]
    and i miss my cookie.. you know what i mean

Banned

funny how to see ppl posting SS trying to "show" how good they are .

ahhh nvm i miss old times when we were talking about unusual things like how "that" guy has mirage dagger +8

i miss some ppl but the game.[/b]
    chusco, if you ever feel like coming back to play, talk to me aga :X

sexy Owa

lol, i love the random owa love, <3

Bfd is a sweet mage, no questions asked.

Binh is a great warrior geared to the point where other sweet warriors (havvk) cant even compete :P

ive had the honor of pking and clanning with both sides of this conversation they are all great players >.< only difference is bfd farms and works hard for all of his items i doubt hes spent a dime on this game besides premiums . im not against babashoppers either, it seems the only people who hate babashop are those who cant afford to do it themselves, or simply cant because they are too young >.<

<3

Havvk

Jealous?? exactly of what, can u tell me? u gotta be kidding me. Yeah i got a noob char B) , and prolly i cant beat him,

its really hard to kill some1 when they spamm u for 650+ (on my screen) and we spike them for 550 ( on my screen as well).

I&#39;m almost done with this game , that is why i wont lvl, im playing on Ronark and when i get bored there

I would like to see fags like u trying to play a Sin or a Mage. U guys always talk too much shit and think u are good,

but the only thing u need to do is press 2-3 buttons and then when u redball, put a shield on and run or beg for tp like a pussy.

Diez&#39; cz has turned in a babashoper&#39;s field -> the english speaker ones x turkish speaker ones

Have fun :P

Cab.[/b]
    Well if u are n00b here,u will be a fuking n00b always,and u are so wrong if u think i spend more then even 100 usd in 1 item,i do have fun and go out and still kick ur ass so B) i played rogue since i started here and i bet i could easy beat u,but im glad that stupid ppl like u leave this game cuz is just np donation and stupid replies in this forum

bb

i was hit 3.3k through 85dd on 65 priest >.> 25 dd in gb 40 dd shield

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast