Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Who is He?

This is a discussion on Who is He? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well if u are n00b here,u will be a fuking n00b always,and u are so wrong if u think i ...
Page: 9

Huck

Well if u are n00b here,u will be a fuking n00b always,and u are so wrong if u think i spend more then even 100 usd in 1 item,i do have fun and go out and still kick ur ass so B) i played rogue since i started here and i bet i could easy beat u,but im glad that stupid ppl like u leave this game cuz is just np donation and stupid replies in this forum

bb[/b]
    I wouldnt post here again, but a stupid reply of a fag mexican like u forced me to :lol:

1st) U can call me noob as much as u want, i really dont care, i dont need to prove anything to u or anyone else

2nd) Show me where i said that u spent 100 usd in 1 item

3rd) Im sure u have fun, if u dont, why would u keep playing , about going out and kick my ass, i dont know
    what u meant exactly :huh:

4th) As for u playing a rogue and beat my ass, that i really would like to see, i will be naked -> so u can have a chance

5th) Well about np donation, u can ask ur clannies, how many np's i donate to them and they to me
    i'm sure i will be with a positive balance.

ps: Ask that rogue lRetribuitionl, lvl 79 i guess about our fight in the "Stegodon Hill", (with Jnior, DurianGhazGhul and Debora)
    watching, and then when he redballed, some of them (the ones who were watching)
    started attacking me to dont let their clannie die -> LOL.
    A clan led by a retard guy like u, could only have retard members, ofc with few exceptions.

turtle

lol.... maybe you had 10k hp.. he took you down to 8k and drained you!! xD

Mario

ps: Ask that rogue lRetribuitionl, lvl 79 i guess about our fight in the "Stegodon Hill", (with Jnior, DurianGhazGhul and Debora)
    A clan led by a retard guy like u, could only have retard members, ofc with few exceptions.[/b]
    and u are?

Havvk

I wouldnt post here again, but a stupid reply of a fag mexican like u forced me to :lol:

1st) U can call me noob as much as u want, i really dont care, i dont need to prove anything to u or anyone else

2nd) Show me where i said that u spent 100 usd in 1 item

3rd) Im sure u have fun, if u dont, why would u keep playing , about going out and kick my ass, i dont know
    what u meant exactly :huh:

4th) As for u playing a rogue and beat my ass, that i really would like to see, i will be naked -> so u can have a chance

5th) Well about np donation, u can ask ur clannies, how many np's i donate to them and they to me
    i'm sure i will be with a positive balance.

A clan led by a retard guy like u, could only have retard members, ofc with few exceptions.[/b]
    :lol: if u are quitting game or u already did,why u reply posts that dont belong to u,ofc u dont need to prove a shit cuz no1 even knows ur ingame name,if u tell me ur name maybe my clanies will answer about the np donation,oh and btw im not retard,u are just jealous that u cant be respected or even known in this game,thats why u quitting

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

:lol: if u are quitting game or u already did,why u reply posts that dont belong to u,ofc u dont need to prove a shit cuz no1 even knows ur ingame name,if u tell me ur name maybe my clanies will answer about the np donation,oh and btw im not retard,u are just jealous that u cant be respected or even known in this game,thats why u quitting [/b]

and you are known, yes? :P :lol:

okıe salem babas, no more fighting please, dun put more gas to this flame, its too expensive atm, over $3.25 per gallon here

Havvk

and you are known, yes? :P :lol:[/b]
    S>schrotti cookie cheap pm me

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I KNEW U HAD IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT
    SCAMMER!!!!! GIMME BACK MY COOKIE

Havvk

SCAMMER!!!!! GIMME BACK MY COOKIE[/b]
    give me back my virginity

give me back my virginity [/b]

thought tez stole that?

Havvk

thought tez stole that? [/b]
    hey u here again? whats up mr random,u should be lvling instead of try to bother me in every post,aww nvm i love ppl who suck my dick B) thx

Banned

give me back my virginity [/b]

thought tez stole that? [/b]

hey u here again? whats up mr random,u should be lvling instead of try to bother me in every post,aww nvm i love ppl who suck my dick B) thx[/b]
    you notice he didnt deny it right

i raped his ass naked and he fell to his knees for me

havvk show them the fraps i know you still have it :lol:

Havvk

you notice he didnt deny it right

i raped his ass naked and he fell to his knees for me

havvk show them the fraps i know you still have it :lol:[/b]
    which ones? when i was 73 and u 80 and i had no uniques or the ones when i killed ur char 5 out f 7 times both fully geared?
    like ur humor

SCAMMER!!!!! GIMME BACK MY COOKIE[/b]
    gyft cookie ?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789