Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Who needs masters for Isiloon? :p

This is a discussion on Who needs masters for Isiloon? :p within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; developers should change isiloon, felankor and ultima to non drainable, like the bifrost monument.[/b] noooo, that would be too harsh... ...
Page: 5

ngojceta

developers should change isiloon, felankor and ultima to non drainable, like the bifrost monument.[/b]
    noooo, that would be too harsh... I think they should ban all the ppl who are having fun in this game :unsure:

for all who flamed this guy who asked if its not bug abuse: you r teh stupid here... there were many methods b4 which were not allowed... like back in times we killed it with mages party... just those ignitoins... and evry1 complained about us doing that... because it doesnt attack... and when it sleeps its still not attacking so? he just asked... i know its not bug (i think its not) but if some1 asks a question u should just reply, not flame him...
    sry for my english...

GJ killing it :P u were always the best

i kill sq/talos all the time with mage was that supposed to be a bug? Oo

Should rename this topic name too :

Who need koxp to get gems for masters ?

Then i could answer .... YOU

All the fuking orc nation knew Fierce using koxp on moradon werewolfs on 2nd computers / account and farming thier gems , like 75% of Fierce and Fear clans are masterd aleardy while in my clan even not 1 masterd and in whole orc nation maybe only 5 people got master .. cheaters.

All the fuking orc nation knew Fierce using koxp on moradon werewolfs on 2nd computers / account and farming thier gems , like 75% of Fierce and Fear clans are masterd aleardy while in my clan even not 1 masterd and in whole orc nation maybe only 5 people got master .. cheaters.[/b]
    uhm.. proofs?

Kreeden

All the fuking orc nation knew Fierce using koxp on moradon werewolfs on 2nd computers / account and farming thier gems , like 75% of Fierce and Fear clans are masterd aleardy while in my clan even not 1 masterd and in whole orc nation maybe only 5 people got master .. cheaters.[/b]
    lawl, we koxp huh? 75% of us mastered? Wow, even I didn't know that. So, out of around 60 - 70 members, lets say 70, we have 49 mastered people? That's incredible!

woohoo here we go...

FLAMEWAR PLOX :lol:

Ezquerra

Rushing isiloon no matter non master member, brave clan.

Come on , do i really need prove? ask the orc nation and you'll see , im not the only 1 who said so.
    2nd , cheak cheater section somebody aleardy posted there.
    3rd , yea you guys like 75% of Fierce clan ( who lvl 60+ , dont be noob ) has master aleardy , and there is no doubt something is fishy here , i even didnt got 1 gem so far you have 30? impossible , 24/7 koxp on 2nd pc ah? you can say w/e you want , many people thinking and probably sure its the true.

Come on , do i really need prove? ask the orc nation and you'll see , im not the only 1 who said so.
    2nd , cheak cheater section somebody aleardy posted there.
    3rd , yea you guys like 75% of Fierce clan ( who lvl 60+ , dont be noob ) has master aleardy , and there is no doubt somebody here is fishy , i even didnt got 1 gem so far you have 30? impossible , 24/7 koxp on 2nd pc ah? you can say w/e you want , many people thinking and probably sure its the true.[/b]
    "many ppl saying it also" so lame
    many ppl used to say zero had gm gifted items too.. but because of that it doesn't have to be true.

no proof no cheater

"many ppl saying it also" so lame
    many ppl used to say zero had gm gifted items too.. but because of that it doesn't have to be true.

no proof no cheater[/b]
    You could be right and you could be wrong , do you have prove they not cheating? no you also dont have...
    Too many masterd people in thier clan and in Fear clan , while others in human nation and orc dont have even the gems.

wow WE and ROL gj guys real nice =D. Almost wish I had jumped on new server and was there too =D. but <3 ronark

Hostibus

well done ^^

rotfl@the flame war ! koxpers omfg %*#!@ U IS MASTERMUNSUN ! OH NOES !

Stop being kids and make from anything jokes , who told you its not the true , you have proofs they farm it legit? no , you dont have but yea i dont have also proves they cheating.
    But its fishy to see 75% of thier 60+ memebers got master aleardy while other clans in human / orc even dont have the gems ...
    Anyway say w/e you want , i dont believe they playing legit ( if i see prove they farm it legit then its something else ) thats all.

Again , im not say what i said here its true , i could be wrong and if then i really sorry , but you can be wrong too so dont judge me if you havent got proofs yet.

Show some respect, and stop making up some BS. Your only saying this because at lunar valley when orcs invaded, 8 man Fierce party killed all the orcs at lunar valley by ourself. Its not because we cheat to get mastered blah blah, its cuz we&#39;re good and maybe thats the reason? Geezus heres your damn proof my clan list. We have 5 masters in the entire 70 man clan. so your 75% bs is nonsense. Stop making up crap about our clan cuz just cuz we are doing well.

Happy now? Shut up thanks. P.S Need clan grade updates.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast