Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Who needs masters for Isiloon? :p

This is a discussion on Who needs masters for Isiloon? :p within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You want picture to see what is going on in werewolf spots? magicans using koxp with TS , till i ...
Page: 7

You want picture to see what is going on in werewolf spots? magicans using koxp with TS , till i press light feet the werewolf is dead.[/b]
    We already know of this shit going on, and your saying we're apart of it just because you cant keep up with us. Just like the way i accused you of being mastered when i knew you weren't, thats pretty much what your saying to 90% of the clan when you call us koxpers and all of us being mastered, fool. Same goes for you, Don't judge us either if you don't know us, which you obviously don't.

We already know of this shit going on, and your saying we're apart of it just because you cant keep up with us. Just like the way i accused you of being mastered when i knew you weren't, thats pretty much what your saying to 90% of the clan when you call us koxpers and all of us being mastered, fool. Same goes for you, Don't judge us either if you don't know us, which you obviously don't. [/b]
    Oh yea you think priest BP with the HB , dont you? keep up with you? ofcorse i can.
    Second dont lie and said you knew i wasnt masterd , you said " most of us saw you redballing and also in commander chat " so dont lie , just talk real or you just cant?
    I can judge you since you the clans who got masterd quickly and selling many gems far as i saw in merchants , so you the players probably who koxping there.
    I every time cheaking of they goes and i always see they still koxping there , but i NEVER saw your clan or Fear clan there , you probably always there , but with your 2nd char and computer. ( or same computer , 2nd account )

Oh yea you think priest BP with the HB , dont you? keep up with you? ofcorse i can.
    Second dont lie and said you knew i wasnt masterd , you said " most of us saw you redballing and also in commander chat " so dont lie , just talk real or you just cant?
    I can judge you since you the clans who got masterd quickly and selling many gems far as i saw in merchants , so you the players probably who koxping there.
    I every time cheaking of they goes and i always see they still koxping there , but i NEVER saw your clan or Fear clan there , you probably always there , but with your 2nd char and computer. ( or same computer , 2nd account )[/b]
    Im not the preist with hb and ms +3... I dont care if your keeping tabs on what our items and shit are. I can just as easily say you or some other fuking noob is farming on a alt char but i cant prove it, and neither can you, you fuking idiot.

AND FYI i have 1 gem in total noop

Im not the preist with hb and ms +3... I dont care if your keeping tabs on what our items and shit are. I can just as easily say you or some other fuking noob is farming on a alt char but i cant prove it, and neither can you, you fuking idiot.

AND FYI i have 1 gem in total noop[/b]
    You right i shit in farming and i got almost 2gbs , cleaver +8 , md +7 chitins +7 and i n00b.
    Sure , cya i done.

You right i shit in farming and i got almost 2gbs , cleaver +8 , md +7 chitins +7 and i n00b.
    Sure , cya i done.[/b]
    you qouted me but your reply had nothing to do with my last reply... ok then bb

how bout all of u stfu so we happy

CuriositY

Gratz on this Isiloon

no offense but anyone who kills isiloon like that or any boss is lame.

Banned

I laugh every time someone from Fierce/Fear/Undezzz makes a post. Because guranteed there are about 15 people who will spam flame all over the topic. On topic now... grats to Fierce/Fear I've seen what you guys are capable of and I must say I am jealous. Almost worth NT'ing just to try to get into your clan xD GL on the server guys and I'm pretty sure we'll meet soon.

The best clansd always get flamed...its pretty sad..

Sure , cya i done.[/b]
    If you have 2gbs why can't you buy gems and stop crying?

GangstamaN

Gems are like 15m each. >.< Cost so much to get mastered on C-west.

And GG on isiloon, I saw the video and it was well organised. =)

If you have 2gbs why can&#39;t you buy gems and stop crying? [/b]
    Do you really think i noob? why will i pay 300m and its will be the cheapest for 30 gems?
    Do you really think Fierce and Fear clan went to werewolf spots and fought against koxpers with Z+skills and then they got 30 gems? how kids you guys can be ... koxpers using koxp for Fierce , its the true , its not the first time i said it , and its not the first time i heard it on orc side , maybe the 5-7 times?

Once again, you attempt to make statements without PROOF. Get out of this topic, its not about you and other orcs whining about the clan being good. Right now we have people ON VENT TALKING while farming werewolfs. Gee what a concept. Get over yourself.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast