Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Who needs masters for Isiloon? :p

This is a discussion on Who needs masters for Isiloon? :p within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once again, you attempt to make statements without PROOF. Get out of this topic, its not about you and other ...
Page: 8

Once again, you attempt to make statements without PROOF. Get out of this topic, its not about you and other orcs whining about the clan being good. Right now we have people ON VENT TALKING while farming werewolfs. Gee what a concept. Get over yourself.[/b]
    Omg not again ... again you think people jealous in you?

You know i could join your clan easy right?

Your clan is lvl 60+ , i lvl 63 soon.
    Your clan need ventrilo , i got.
    The only thing i dont have is being human , but NT scroll not a problem for me , i just could ignore what people thinking and what i think and just join your clan and get items by illegal things like your members doin.
    So dont shit me again of being jealous , you just bounch of noobies.

The only thing i dont have is being human , but NT scroll not a problem for me , i just could ignore what people thinking and what i think and just join your clan and get items by illegal things like your members doin.
    So dont shit me again of being jealous , you just bounch of noobies.[/b]
    I think you couldn't join in their clan easy 'cos...
    1. You are calling them koxpers, cheaters ect...
    2. You are idiot.

Now fuk off from this topic and go seal more fp +7 pls.

Do you really think i noob? why will i pay 300m and its will be the cheapest for 30 gems?
    Do you really think Fierce and Fear clan went to werewolf spots and fought against koxpers with Z+skills and then they got 30 gems? how kids you guys can be ... koxpers using koxp for Fierce , its the true , its not the first time i said it , and its not the first time i heard it on orc side , maybe the 5-7 times?[/b]
    How the hell you know they koxped it??? are you realy idiot? meybe they just babashoped some gbs and bought those facking gems? like i did in akara

As i know they're adding only ggs,but you're noobcake...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Do you really think i noob? why will i pay 300m and its will be the cheapest for 30 gems?
    Do you really think Fierce and Fear clan went to werewolf spots and fought against koxpers with Z+skills and then they got 30 gems? how kids you guys can be ... koxpers using koxp for Fierce , its the true , its not the first time i said it , and its not the first time i heard it on orc side , maybe the 5-7 times?[/b]
    Hahahaha I didn hear that 1 before. Good one

Step 1: Learn to type in English.
    Step 2: Get your facts straight..Ced isn't the one with the HB.
    Step 3: Listen: I am the one with the HB and i am mastered.
    Step 4: Go to my profile and look at the topics i made and in which i replied.
    Step 5: Don't run everytime u see me and you are on your own.
    Step 6: Don't accuse people without knowing what you are talking about.
    Step 7: Get into therapy so you can learn how to respect other people.

Now you will say English isn't your first language..go back to step 4 and look at my country.

Thank you.

Icy

Did i said i better then 'em? did i said they 100% cheaters?
    I just said what me and many others think , cant be only they masterd and many of thier clan and ally , in orcs only 5-10 people masterd aleardy , and me? i dont have even gems since koxping 24/7 werewolfs.

About " spiking paper archer " so? he said i cant hit 3k even with Ap boost and w/o master , so i proved him he lier ...
    On Fierce magicans and BPs and even rogues , i spike over 1700-2500 , actually spike + trust = Nps
    C3DRIK i waiting to see another BS , i proved you , will you prove me you farmed gems in legit way? doubt you will.[/b]
    lol bro want to try this on me ?? i am pretty sure as a mage you can't spike thrust me and i wouldn't die kk
    name the day and time (some time after the last bdw) and if we will do buffs or no buffs if no buffs you cant use wolf simple

the day you get let into fierce is the day that i quit ko and cut my wrist all day
    and bleed to death

hell if a noob like you get in i would say half of the members would quit

only possible way is if you get a name change and never tell anyone who you are.

Now you will say English isn't your first language..go back to step 4 and look at my country.

Thank you.[/b]
    lool what a deadly reply xD

HotAsIce

/skip_bullshit

having so many people mastered means 1 of 2 things. You koxp'd werewolfs, or you babashopped coin for gems. Either way, its illegal.

The only reason omthisisme didn't mention the second is because he did the same. Look at allt he sealed items, and the 132 mil in his inventory. Good Game to both of you.

Delicious

Thank you.[/b]
    hahahhahaha PWND!

Not really , to join Fierce i dont have to be American.
    I could just log in vent and talk like usual , like i did in Ares and in many servers.
    Also i played with you on Girakon for 6-7 days then i left , i been in vent aswell and people had no problems with me ( i wont write the nick since its was my friend char who still playing there ).

Step 1: Learn to type in English. - I thought its English what i writing , so its arab?
    Step 2: Get your facts straight..Ced isn't the one with the HB. - There is BP in Fierce with HB , just stfu
    Step 3: Listen: I am the one with the HB and i am mastered. - gratz?
    Step 4: Go to my profile and look at the topics i made and in which i replied. - again , gratz of being nerd at school?
    Step 5: Don't run everytime u see me and you are on your own. - 1 vs 1? in Arena?
    Step 6: Don't accuse people without knowing what you are talking about. - lol , and what you do?
    Step 7: Get into therapy so you can learn how to respect other people. - i have respect to people , you the clan who havent.
    And hell ya , English is not my first language but i do know its enough for you to understand what i say , because if russions in my country speaking Hebrew with me when they lives here for not long then 2 years and i can understand them , trust me you can too.
    My English was enough for me to get accept to join the university so whats the problem really?

Delicious

Not really , to join Fierce i dont have to be American.
    I could just log in vent and talk like usual , like i did in Ares and in many servers.
    Also i played with you on Girakon for 6-7 days then i left , i been in vent aswell and people had no problems with me ( i wont write the nick since its was my friend char who still playing there ).

Step 1: Learn to type in English. - I thought its English what i writing , so its arab?
    Step 2: Get your facts straight..Ced isn't the one with the HB. - There is BP in Fierce with HB , just stfu
    Step 3: Listen: I am the one with the HB and i am mastered. - gratz?
    Step 4: Go to my profile and look at the topics i made and in which i replied. - again , gratz of being nerd at school?
    Step 5: Don't run everytime u see me and you are on your own. - 1 vs 1? in Arena?
    Step 6: Don't accuse people without knowing what you are talking about. - lol , and what you do?
    Step 7: Get into therapy so you can learn how to respect other people. - i have respect to people , you the clan who havent.
    And hell ya , English is not my first language but i do know its enough for you to understand what i say , because if russions in my country speaking Hebrew with me when they lives here for not long then 2 years and i can understand them , trust me you can too.
    Menough for me to get accept to join the universityy English was so whats the problem really?[/b]
    Step 8: Got accepted to universtyy? of retards? - gratz

Step 8: Got accepted to universtyy? of retards? - gratz[/b]
    Damn your my hero , when i grow up more i wish to be like you.
    You wish to have my IQ and get accept to my university , good luck in real life ( for you its good luck in ko prolly ).

having so many people mastered means 1 of 2 things. You koxp'd werewolfs, or you babashopped coin for gems. Either way, its illegal.[/b]
    You mean babashoping is illegal? rolf at that,50% of the players babashoping.

Delicious

Damn your my hero , when i grow up more i wish to be like you.
    You wish to have my IQ and get accept to my university , good luck in real life ( for you its good luck in ko prolly ).[/b]
    Who's the one with 2,5k+ posts?
    And I dont wish to have lower IQ than a dead dog.

You mean babashoping is illegal? rolf at that,50% of the players babashoping.[/b]
    babashopping IS illegal..

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast