Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who´s is fucking lucky?RUN I DID SS IN IT page 4

This is a discussion on Who´s is fucking lucky?RUN I DID SS IN IT page 4 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol will when i had a lobo?I use a lycaon+7 and i traded it with LorrezIsPissed<3 it was tota club...lol ...
Page: 3

Lol will when i had a lobo?I use a lycaon+7 and i traded it with LorrezIsPissed<3
    it was tota club...lol guys read whole topic then talk ...
    why u> me?DTH>shell boots....lvl 67>62...

B@RTOK

Too bad you decided to duel weild in the arena with whatever weapon that was. Lycoan hammer did you say? It would only make sense if it were an MP absorb weapon. So yeah gg man, and DTH +8 isn&#39;t that great a weapon so have fun with it...

so let me get this straight, cuz i&#39;m struggling here...

you made a DTH +8, then went to bed.... then woke up the next morning so excited that you decided to screenshot the hammer, but at the same time you also remembered you had to make a totamic club +2... only +2 mind even though you had the money to buy more scrolls, you only wanted it at +2.... then went back to your inn to take the screenshot of the hammer you had previously upgraded that you got so excited about...

every day ali i trust you less and less... so answer the question you posed... &#39;Who is fucking Lucky?&#39; because i&#39;ll be honest and say i don&#39;t believe for one second it is you

Lol will when i had a lobo?I use a lycaon+7 and i traded it with LorrezIsPissed<3
    it was tota club...lol guys read whole topic then talk ...
    why u> me?DTH>shell boots....lvl 67>62...[/b]

but, dth sucks in all aspects, for a int priest, or an int bp, there are much better out there for both types

and im not tlaking about lvl

you made a DTH +8, then went to bed.... then woke up the next morning so excited that you decided to screenshot the hammer, but at the same time you also remembered you had to make a totamic club +2... only +2 mind even though you had the money to buy more scrolls, you only wanted it at +2.... then went back to your inn to take the screenshot of the hammer you had previously upgraded that you got so excited about...

every day ali i trust you less and less... so answer the question you posed... &#39;Who is fucking Lucky?&#39; because i&#39;ll be honest and say i don&#39;t believe for one second it is you[/b]
    Nope...I had no premium but when i logged in there was the GOLD PREMIUM shit.I tryed to unseal something and it workt.I bought this hammer when it was +1...made it +4 and everytime when i was pissed on something i upgraded it.It was +5...2 days ago i was pissed on tez..and i would get anyway an II+7 (ty giga<3) Then i unsealed it...i prayed to god that it wouldnt burn...I press on the item with left and then on the scroll...b4 the yellow/red shit comes i press W.So i dont c when it burns.when it was +7 i said fuck on it coz it didnt have a lot ap...and i always wondered how that hammer has more ap than a lugias/tota spear...zzz now i tell u how to upgrade...after i pressed ok i put out my USB Wlan (Internet Connection)..so i dc asap after i do it...and when i logged in...A FUCKING DTH+8...i pmed TheStr0m coz he spammed my inbox on ko4life...i told him that i made a dth+8,he said seal it first...i said ok and sealed it...then i checked my ap with it...i went restate bcoz i had only 99STR now i have 188 STR and 154 Int and thank allah i pwn.Then i wanted see my ap with a tota club...that high class club.It had ~ same ap as DTh+8 and lycaon+7 but it didnt have any bonuses.DTH+8=50 Glacier ress And that was why i upgraded it...
    U dont nd to trust me...i never talkt with u or played with u...and tbh i dont give a fuck about it...now u know.

saboteci

gz but i think that is too good for u.... maybe u want give it to me

nocomment

OMG i want to be in vent with u :$ D:

And ty yessss lost prophetsss pwnnnn : ))))))[/b]
    :wub:

THX REINHARD XD

every day ali i trust you less and less... so answer the question you posed... &#39;Who is fucking Lucky?&#39; because i&#39;ll be honest and say i don&#39;t believe for one second it is you[/b]

damn you can&#39;t read or what , it&#39;s a toto hammer not a totamic club :lol:

yea well seriously ali ,you&#39;re just one of the biggest retard that ever came to this forum...

Few things you have done :
    _you spam A LOT , and when i say a lot ,this isnt enought to show how you spam.
    _ I always knew you were a retard , since i saw all your post with the "in love ali" as a sig and this the first day -you made about 500 posts the first day lol...
    _"location : i have turkish blood in me" , god damn you&#39;re a fucking retard.

now you don&#39;t give a fuck about what we think cuz we haven&#39;t played with you ( and we probly won&#39;t , no point playing with such childish and noobish players ) you don&#39;t care about our opinion ? THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU POST IN THERE DUMBASS?

I post it coz i like it when retards flame me ...
    U r silly i made 500 posts first day? LOL!
    Lol i dont spam a lot just tell me where...i dont make retarded posts ...only if tez is there. <3
    Noobish player? Come against me...get a char on dies or w/e i dont care about lvl U can be +80
    I have my secret char <3 ged...If i m sooo noobish why any1 couldnt pwn me when i played GedKalesin...i invited any1...even aviv on tez couldnt...
    Oh u dont have any friends that borrow u his char...i ll find for u.... 1 word to friends and i have their accounts dude dont bs pls...and when u say i dont have my own acc...u can c me in cz dude pwning with my dth+8<3

i didn&#39;t say that you&#39;re not using your own acc , and i don&#39;t really care if it&#39;s not your acc , but if you&#39;re playing an int priest , that&#39;s of course gonna be hard to get you down alone (if you&#39;re not totally retarded), now if you play another class , get me a char with same lvl / items and i rape you

Gedkalesin lvl 78 warrior
    I dont like when i tell friend´s items

And i think tez would let me play <3
    Lvl 80 warrior

This explain that.
    I don&#39;t wonder anymore why you said that you can get me a char if needed and that you dont care about lvl and gear , its cuz you already got allmost to the highest lvl and gear That prove you&#39;re not better that this strom guy

Gaciuch

die pls...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast