Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who´s is fucking lucky?RUN I DID SS IN IT page 4

This is a discussion on Who´s is fucking lucky?RUN I DID SS IN IT page 4 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why even post anymore? All that happens is you get the shit flamed out of yourself there ali....
Page: 5

Why even post anymore? All that happens is you get the shit flamed out of yourself there ali.

incase you didnt notice mr smart the 2nd handed weapon doesnt add any AP[/b]
    Wait i ll pwn u....asap i can login

DTH does suck, I've used smite + 7 and am currently using a Holy animor +6 and they completely rape a DTH+8. And the fact that you used two 1-handed weapons is absolutely retarded because the second weapon doesn't do shit. Also you think that using a shield makes you a bad player. LEAR TO FUCKING PLAY. 60 stat points to hit harder as an INT priest? That's pretty much the equivalent of 800-1k extra hp you could have had. Or if you were planing on using 2 1-handed weapons you might as well have used a 2 handed weapon and gone chitin bp, this proves how retarded you are that you decide to use two one handed weapons on a priest. Why do you think that priest don't duel weild? And as for being jelous, I am not jelous at all that you have a DTH+8. I am perfectly content with my Holy Animor +6 thank you, because I know it is better then that weapon. And I don't heal when I 1v1 people I use 720 pots only as I hate priests that heal halfway through a 1v1. So you pretty much know nothing. Have fun with your DTH+8 I hope it suits you well and w/e other one handed weapon you use.[/b]
    IF u never had a dth+8...why u talk about it?
    I know how to play dont worry about it...i ve been playing for 2 years and 5 months

B@RTOK

Because I've seen the stats on a DTH +8, sure the glacier resistance is nice, but that is the only thing about it that is useful. And I would rather have some oter weapon that has more useful things then glacier resistance and a high atack. I know resistance in this game is VERY importan, but 60 stat points to hit harder and have 60 more glacier resistance. It's a pointless weapon, but w/e. And if you have been playing for 2.5 years then you need to get better at the game and pay attention more. Think befor you speak, I know DTH+8 is not a good weapon and I know you suck as a player because you wasted 60 stat points to use it, and because you use 2 1-handed weapons. And what was the other weapon you were using? You keep avoiding this question.

Because I've seen the stats on a DTH +8, sure the glacier resistance is nice, but that is the only thing about it that is useful. And I would rather have some oter weapon that has more useful things then glacier resistance and a high atack. I know resistance in this game is VERY importan, but 60 stat points to hit harder and have 60 more glacier resistance. It's a pointless weapon, but w/e. And if you have been playing for 2.5 years then you need to get better at the game and pay attention more. Think befor you speak, I know DTH+8 is not a good weapon and I know you suck as a player because you wasted 60 stat points to use it, and because you use 2 1-handed weapons. And what was the other weapon you were using? You keep avoiding this question.[/b]
    Dude i dont waste any stats...i m Fp Bp...I m waiting for my Hb+7....atm using II+7.154 in Int rest Str and...do i waste any points?
    U ll see it soon when i get ing

Banned Senior Member

Yes u are FAT. just looked ure sig need answer

btw gratz on ure dth noobie

Lizora

I had a dth +8 on thalina @ KE and i sold it like 2 days after beacuse the thing is useless except for the resistance... but its a nice piece you got there anyways

nocomment

:S i thought u loose couins when u upgrade unique

noobcake

:S i thought u loose couins when u upgrade unique[/b]
    owned

Think before replying dude, 2nd hand weapon will add the element damage and the stat bonus. It may not add ap but it adds everything else.

But its nice ali that ur enjoying your duper friends account, are you enjoying geds +9 armor?

WIth II=No book no blasting i think....
    WIth quest rings coz my shio tears dosnt give me str
    Boots and gloves +7...pad+8...goblin pauld
    And vacant...no i dont play it anymore dont like it ... and the char is full exping he s soon 80

Wait i ll pwn u....asap i can login[/b]

Kk login on the server you want , come at cz in the troll warrior spot, then once you are here , read my sig.

Btw lawl you didn't even notice that the lycaon doesnt give u AP before i told you ?

Kk login on the server you want , come at cz in the troll warrior spot, then once you are here , read my sig.
    Btw lawl you didn't even notice that the lycaon doesnt give u AP before i told you ? [/b]

it heals his mana and gives him a big str bonus along with the resists

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast