Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Whose The Best Dark Lunar War character in Ares?

This is a discussion on Whose The Best Dark Lunar War character in Ares? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Player_animz I wan just wondering who is the best adream pker in Ares Pointless question ...
Page: 4

wraith86

Default Re: Whose The Best Dark Lunar War character in Ares?

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Player_animz
    I wan just wondering who is the best adream pker in Ares
    Pointless question lol

people have too much pride in their dcz chars... go use those pimped out gears on a 70+ char then boast about being the best (o wait, you probably tried and failed... so you go back to dcz where the lvl restriction limits at 59 )[/b]
    i know people that would own you that play ardream on their second char

goldtreasure

:P

wtf___dude

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by FoOoK@

Pointless question lol

people have too much pride in their dcz chars... go use those pimped out gears on a 70+ char then boast about being the best (o wait, you probably tried and failed... so you go back to dcz where the lvl restriction limits at 59 )
    i know people that would own you that play ardream on their second char[/b]
    i know alot of haters like you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wraith86

Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK
    @

Pointless question lol

people have too much pride in their dcz chars... go use those pimped out gears on a 70+ char then boast about being the best (o wait, you probably tried and failed... so you go back to dcz where the lvl restriction limits at 59 )
    i know people that would own you that play ardream on their second char[/b]
    i know alot of haters like you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote]

you talking to me or foook?

wtf___dude

do i have to say it? you're not smart enough to figure it out? :huh:

FoOoK

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)
    Originally posted by wraith86
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK
    @

Pointless question lol

i know people that would own you that play ardream on their second char
    i know alot of haters like you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    you talking to me or foook?[/b][/quote]

Obviously hes talking to YOU, retard.

I say bring on those people that play adream as a second char to "own" me, i'd like a challenge please

Better yet, why dont you "own" me yourself since you HATE me and my clannies OH SO MUCH...

Tell me, what is the reason for this long grudge that you have against us again?

If it has anything to do with Bosses in cz or eslant then you sir, are an idiot.

wraith86

getting my clans priest exped while they are doing bosses just to get them yourself is fucking selfish. and the hundreds of abyss fires you guys have/sell its extremely shady. and im sorry for defending players that have a second char in ardream for fun... shoot me.

FoOoK

Originally posted by wraith86
    getting my clans priest exped while they are doing bosses just to get them yourself is fucking selfish. and the hundreds of abyss fires you guys have/sell its extremely shady. and im sorry for defending players that have a second char in ardream for fun... shoot me.
    lol bosses are competitive, you guys call it "ks," we call it competition, we dont lure onto people.. we lure the bosses away from people, then take it (theres a difference) and if your priest dies in the process, its your and his problem, not ours. Cant handle the heat? dont play with fire.

how is buying cheap abyss fires when they were 5m a piece shady? how is using it on bosses to have it in our favor shady? how is reselling it for profit shady? What are you trying to say, we dupe? yea call us stupid for carrying abyss fires AFTER you have lost the boss

theres nothing wrong with having fun with ardream chars (be it primary or secondary chars), but imo, its just stupid to boast about being the best in ardream cause the real skills are in colony zone.

cant believe you hold a long grudge over bosses and abyss fires, suck it up.

Sh11t

Originally posted by llJuanMall
    nah the real ArminVanBuuren is legit and is the best, but ther r some cheaters that try to copycat him.
    the koxper that u r talking about if ArmiinVanBuuren <_< *
    some people just dont have personality and want to take the credit of the good players by taking a similar name.... :angry:
    Right sorry about that

Misterlabalaba

zzz sins here and sins there.

all be it that ardream is like 90% noob sins running around in packs trying to get some np.

I vote best ardream player on not an assassin, but on a warrior.

He was vs our party and he killed one, ran around to heal up and did same to next sin, then he killed our healer and we 2 left we ran :wub:

I fear bp with hb before now i only get nervous if I see that warrior chitin glow behind a hb.

manatams barbarian human warrior - make me wish I was humanside

snipelord

Originally posted by ruthvik
    snipelord Cough*Kimpee* *owns all *:wub: *:wub:
    to lazy to lvl ookimpee to 59...

=P

Lezito

Originally posted by Unf0rgettable

=P
    No link :P

Hitokirim4...Gotta Lurve My Ks :wub:

who are ya :wacko: