Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

why do i see this every single time i go to moradon...

This is a discussion on why do i see this every single time i go to moradon... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In that movie you saw that they play it on their own. So why koxp? just crazy mofo's[/b] follow them ...
Page: 2

D0ntLikeAFreak

In that movie you saw that they play it on their own. So why koxp? just crazy mofo's[/b]
    follow them for 1 hour and u"ll see...

xR3QUI3Mx

chinese/turkish people that work for a gold company

they have as many pc's as u see chars, that means they have a internet café ->turkey.
    each char has been payed for a Heavenfire account(only known koxp working in usko) .[/b]
    theres a couple more known macroes out there other then heavenfire... plus the private macroes...

oOStrikeOo

i have also seen these in akara but they was luring flaming apo's intown and xping alot of afk people !?

D0ntLikeAFreak

theres a couple more known macroes out there other then heavenfire... plus the private macroes...[/b]
    there arent other known macros that work properly, +i doubt there are any private macroes out atm

walkitout

i hope theyd ban all of them, taking my none prem spots :@ fcking bastards

didinino

omg first time i see that

damn i knew they are doing it for living but i never imagined they do it inside a COMPANY

najtonlajn

wtf maybe the bug something ....

closetoheaven

i saw some thin like that in gavolt 8 mages with the same name atakking gavolts non stop and killing some thin about 3 spots i think its some one that lvling his char with some hack/bug that you can do only in mordon

D0ntLikeAFreak

as i told u , it are gold making companys.... omfg believe me for once Oo

rasta

i see them also on my server

and they suck

Banned

maybe they are waiting for ur striptease show ;d

waton

i have 3 explications about that

1. some ppl duping something
    2. GMs trying out some things
    3. just ppl who dont know to play

thats why i think[/b]
    haha lol the 3rth one

i think just people who are going to xp together..or a chineese cooperation starting new chars to xp and sell them after

Banned

wtf maybe the bug something ....[/b]
    nope they dont bug anything.

they do the lvl (idk) quest where you are killing shadow seekers,they sell the quest item to npc then repeat it.

im pretty sure they are using JAPKO bots for farming that allowd you to run multiple clients. and when a gm log on! they auto dc and wait untill they are gone.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This chars are chinese ppl who farm gb's 24 hour/ 7 days at gavolt and mastodon slots or another slots
    they collect all the gavolt scales and sell it to market so they getting from 9999 gavolt scales = 150m
    they all using a special version of heavenfire they will never be banned cuz the chars auto dc when gm came to server online and they auto login back when gm is away. when the mages got dc cuz of server lag they auto login back...and the GB's the chinese selling to turkish internetcafes for 6$/each over KESN so they all cooperated and the internetcafes selling it to players in ko4life or gevezeonline for over 10$/each
    anybody who have this program have a easy way to get GB's..

That's a noobie thing. Turks and Chineese work together and cheat ofc ... They will destroy the game that's shure. They are so stupid !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast