Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why KO never can be like WoW..

This is a discussion on Why KO never can be like WoW.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for me only that matters is good pvp system which wow dsnt have so i woud choose ko...
Page: 3

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

for me only that matters is good pvp system which wow dsnt have so i woud choose ko

ko is ko and WoW is Wow what a stupid question

123YourMin3

Let's see what can u bring of PvP of WoW. Ask any1 in this community, will u be able to pk with such a skillbar
    http://static.hardwareluxx.de:443/hardware...sconnects_1.jpg
    c'mon.. in KO we can't even get such a skillbar even if we combine warrior, priest, mage, rogue together -.-[/b]
    Why is there so much shit on the screen? Never played WoW before, but that looks confusing as hell....

daydream

KO is for the simple-minded who don't want to struggle figuring out where the fuck the next spot for your quest is, like WoW. KO is for the non-complex peoplpe who like to beat others in a zone with a really big stick or 2 small dildo-look-alikes.

I must be really simple-minded to play KO then :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

If I wanted to do PvE, I wouldn't play an online game, I would just play a normal RPG... Player vs Player is what Online RPG's are all about.

WoW sucks, it should just be a normal RPG period end of story.

Severed

lol Day makes fair point.

WoW will take a significant amount more concentration and thought. Its that form of 'strategy' if you will that attracts people to its quests, raids and whatnot.
    It really is a more complex game in that in takes more than just the basics of killing and grinding, as opposed to KO. We grind for hours on end (nothing wrong with that by all means, i enjoy i nice grind now and then), then move into the immense Pk Zones.

Perhaps one day ill give Wow a try myself, but it would be nicer if it was a little more simplified. A screen full of skills, names and whatnot isn't my thing, i like a screen with as less as possible in my way ^_^

AlteaDaPriest

KO=GuildWars (Equal)
    GW> WOW
    KO>WOW

dont tell me WOW has good graphics, lol u guys r kidding me this people in wow look like from a cornflakes adverstment

btw (bad animated)

FranekDolas

KO 4 EVER F*•K WoW yeah guys ?

warriorsPriest

actually the screen isnt normally that full

in wow you can download usermade addons (interfaces) and set everything up on your own

or you just use the blizzard one,which gives you a clear display

and in pvp you dont just spam rr skill rr skill and pots like ko
    in wow almost every skill has its sense,its meaning,its tactic against other enemies...
    for example counter spel of a mage,you use it against healers, mana shield/ice bareer against meeles,ice block against rogues, sheep against warlocks

ILoveYouToo

I actually prefer wow pk over ko pk because it is more challenging and takes more skill

Banned

I actually prefer wow pk over ko pk because it is more challenging and takes more skill[/b]
    lol
    explain plz

but ontopic

Nothing like KO pk.... ive tried so many other games but I just couldnt find anything better.

KalaBunga Senior Member

all those people saying that wow sucks , you proablly did not play it on high lvl on the game , like reached lvl 30 or something , dont judge a game til lyou played it till the max , 1st when i was like lvl 20 in wow i also said that wow scked but thne i reached lvl 60

all those people saying that wow sucks , you proablly did not play it on high lvl on the game , like reached lvl 30 or something , dont judge a game til lyou played it till the max , 1st when i was like lvl 20 in wow i also said that wow scked but thne i reached lvl 60[/b]
    lol... only lol..

when were lv20 and said this game blows u were not addicted to it.

first u get +55 on that cursed shit u are addicted and can't get out -.-

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofAkFdFUtsI
    WoW has an option to show emotions, this makes the game "alive".

what does ko have?

a fat warrior shaking his hand ... :lol:[/b]
    ko and wow are two absoloutly different games...

KalaBunga Senior Member

lol... only lol..

when were lv20 and said this game blows u were not addicted to it.
    first u get +55 on that cursed shit u are addicted and can't get out -.-[/b]
    addictoin is just in your mind , you dont have to be addticted to it .

the only game i was kinda attcied to was jk2 when iw as a kid , 1swt time i feel asleep was in that game after playing 24 hours of ctf in a row , but thne i just delete the game

2nd i only enjoyed playing wow wiht friends at saem time in a party if not it kinda sucked.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast