Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Why KO never can be like WoW..

This is a discussion on Why KO never can be like WoW.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let's see what can u bring of PvP of WoW. Ask any1 in this community, will u be able to ...
Page: 4

Let's see what can u bring of PvP of WoW. Ask any1 in this community, will u be able to pk with such a skillbar
    http://static.hardwareluxx.de:443/hardware...sconnects_1.jpg
    c'mon.. in KO we can't even get such a skillbar even if we combine warrior, priest, mage, rogue together -.-[/b]
    lol u so right ^^

lol u so right ^^[/b]
    wow requires a lot of macro i used to play it, it's pretty intense and you got so many skills all over the screen and you gota both click and use your keyboard to use them, you always gota know when to use a skill and in which order and it requires a lot of good timing. you also get full entire movement of your character by just using the ASWD keys on the keyboard, even during combat also. and when you play rogue it depends on your skill to get behind a target for backstab and know when to enter to attack and when to stay out being stealthed, and as mage you gota try aoe'ing once in awhile, there's like different strategies to use for every class, for hunter he's gota set a trap and stand near it until a rogue gets close. it's pretty intense 'cuz like sword rogues gota perfect time when they gota stun and restun again, and when to use bandages in perfect timing. and mages gota know how to ice their opponent to the grown in good timing or else they'll get hit pretty hard, and they gota know when to sheep and stuff. so many different strategies, 'cuz there's so many different combinations and different ones have weaknesses and strengthes. the pvp is one of the best i've tried. but i prefer ko over wow for now until i get bored of ko, i'll probably go back to wow. since i got bored of wow and anarchy online, i'm playing ko. anarchy online is a really nice game too, even though your movement is limited and stuff, it's pretty intense also, one of my favorite games of all times, the pvp is decent but the community and diversity of different things to do in that game has got me hooked.

fat_kelly

Just learn to play WoW and u will find out all this shit. It OWNS

SmoQ

cuz this is KO not WOW nd thats why cant be like WOW!!!!

wow is awesome but:

- I wanted to smash my screen when flying with the damn zeppelin from 1 continent to the other (up to 5 mins waiting time if the zeppelin had already left)

- PvE and istances are fuking time consuming and u depend upon 20+ ppl showing up and be willing to play smart, 1 acts like an idiot and the whole raid gets blown up

- In order to pvp decently u need to spend AGES doing the same istance again and again...and AGAIN. If you are not in an awesome clan you can forget entering and finishing high-end istances

- In order to make an istance u need to wait ages to find a random party - 80% of the times composed by retards (not always the clan needs/wants to do your istance)

At the end, even with all those bugs and shits I came baxk to KO after having tested wow in a very good guild and having raided a lot also having leet items

BTW selling lvl 70 rogue on Jaedenar :P

click ->>>Lvl 70 rogue

WoW > KO for me now...when i started play it , i cant play fuing KO again...

Banned Senior Member

so cute,..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234