I about shat myself when i saw this..

This is a discussion on I about shat myself when i saw this.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; QUOTE(Sullimo @ Nov 17 2006, 05:36 AM) * We have GM coverage nearly 24 hours a day, you are welcome ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default I about shat myself when i saw this..

QUOTE(Sullimo @ Nov 17 2006, 05:36 AM) *
    We have GM coverage nearly 24 hours a day, you are welcome to contact Siranox if you are unable to contact me smile.gif.

- Sullimo

Are you kidding me with that statement? 24 hours a day my ****. GMs may be online during k2's office hours, but i can guarantee there are none on at peek turk time. Its like clockwork. As soon as the turks begin logging in (Usually around 2:30 am cst and on) Dcz and Cz along with all the quest spots are filled to the rim with macroers. I find it extremely hard to believe you actually have the balls to say K2 has gm coverage almost 24 hours a day. Sling the **** in the direction of the naive children that play, not to anyone with an iq over a turnip.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The above is a copy/paste from the official forums.. They have actually grown the balls to lie to us in print now :/

wraith86

fuck em up bbs fuck em up!!

DesertiCZek

Default Re: I about shat myself when i saw this..

Originally posted by BBsHere
    QUOTE(Sullimo] *
    We have GM coverage nearly 24 hours a day, you are welcome to contact Siranox if you are unable to contact me smile.gif.

- Sullimo

Are you kidding me with that statement? 24 hours a day my ****. GMs may be online during k2's office hours, but i can guarantee there are none on at peek turk time. Its like clockwork. As soon as the turks begin logging in (Usually around 2:30 am cst and on) Dcz and Cz along with all the quest spots are filled to the rim with macroers. I find it extremely hard to believe you actually have the balls to say K2 has gm coverage almost 24 hours a day. Sling the **** in the direction of the naive children that play, not to anyone with an iq over a turnip.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The above is a copy/paste from the official forums.. *They have actually grown the balls to lie to us in print now :/
    +1

Banned

Btw, my forum acc has now been "Temporarily" suspended for 7 days. :wub:

Rayne_of_death

Your account was banned, mine wasn't
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Myself (Sullimo & Sullim0) and Siranox (Siranox_Orc & Siranox_Human) are the GMs for Olympia and Diez. We try to split up our time as evenly as possible between the two servers, sometimes an issue will arise on a certain server that requires my immediate attention. If I find out about that through the forums or players, I will go to that server even if I had intended to spend time on another one. I try to be as fair as possible to all of my players in regards to the time I spend with them , events I hold, etc. but certain situations may throw that balance off at times. I have also been using stealth characters recently so cheaters won't see me coming, which may be one of the reasons you haven't seen me on Diez, or it could be the time difference.

We have GM coverage nearly 24 hours a day, you are welcome to contact Siranox if you are unable to contact me .

- Sullimo
    Nice job of covering your ass. Delete posts and ban users for having an opinion and telling the truth. I find this kind of work disgusting. There is no Custumer service... There is no GM coverage... This game has gone to shit and no one cares. Have fun with your mess. I'm out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayne is bad girl!

where is that post?

cRuX

I'm guessing on official forums.

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by Shurt
    where is that post?
    official forum, diez sec, topic name Who is GM on Diez?

banned from official forum :lol:

DiplomaticTank

Default Re: I about shat myself when i saw this..

Originally posted by BBsHere
    QUOTE(Sullimo] *

- Sullimo

The above is a copy/paste from the official forums.. *They have actually grown the balls to lie to us in print now :/
    +128249817541795742198

how is it there online 24 hours aday when they cant even prevent it from happening in arena common gms
    use common sense plssss no bsing us!!!! :angry:
    if there on 24 hours aday wat do they call thisss

and its such a theory that look at the name of his clan he is in..... this is just disturbing, might just quit and go play rapplez :wacko: seeing as they cant do nothing about turks koxping......

wraith86

you know what i just thought of? how can a gm be on 24/7 when the servers are only on 18/6?

Reinhard

Dont you just wanna punch em? pieces of shit k2 motherfukers cockscukers slutts

Z3non

Originally posted by wraith86
    you know what i just thought of? how can a gm be on 24/7 when the servers are only on 18/6?
    pwnt