Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why we should all play Turk servers.

This is a discussion on Why we should all play Turk servers. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we all know it this game can be so funny without cheats and dupes even at kronos the turkest server ...
Page: 2

we all know it this game can be so funny without cheats and dupes even at kronos the turkest server
    seconded that again.
    knight empire...that cold and poor feel.omg we playing knight online but knight empire still glowing in my brain,ko never been like before since fire drake

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Thats overgeared people playing against random unorganized people with crap gear.

Ive seen that pk video before and its pure madness but in all fairness the gear lvl difference has to be huge to be able to accomplish that much pwng. Its like watching a Hitmachine clip, half way in you realize the guy has superior gear by far.
    look at ur avatar.its a flag but couldnt understand that :
    why lion carrying a cartoon dragon with spear for eating?

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Thats overgeared people playing against random unorganized people with crap gear.

Ive seen that pk video before and its pure madness but in all fairness the gear lvl difference has to be huge to be able to accomplish that much pwng. Its like watching a Hitmachine clip, half way in you realize the guy has superior gear by far.
    And? I can't see ur point. I loved KO when it was like that.. It was the best time of KO in my opinion even tho I wasn't rich or anything. (no babashop ftw?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12