Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why won't people have some comon sense

This is a discussion on Why won't people have some comon sense within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now in all fairness, does anybody have any proof that isn't actually adolf hitler? nobody ever found his body, so ...
Page: 2

now in all fairness, does anybody have any proof that isn't actually adolf hitler? nobody ever found his body, so you never know :lol:

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    now in all fairness, does anybody have any proof that isn't actually adolf hitler? nobody ever found his body, so you never know :lol:
    hahahahhahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahaha
    vote URunFasterWithAKnifE for president

TunaFishyMe

-__- i thought i read somewhere that he shot himself because he didnt want to surrender. But I also heard they never found his body. How is that even possible? I also hear he had many people to look like him. What a wierd man.

evenson

Why do people whine all day long?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cryptology
    To some people, Hitler was a hero. No, not because of what he did to the Jewish community, but because of his leadership abilities and the hope he gave to WWII era Germany. But people only see the bad he did (and don't try to pull the "there's no good in what he did" card on me).
    +1 ._.'

Reinhard

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cryptology
    To some people, Hitler was a hero. No, not because of what he did to the Jewish community, but because of his leadership abilities and the hope he gave to WWII era Germany. But people only see the bad he did (and don't try to pull the "there's no good in what he did" card on me).
    +1 ._.'[/b]
    +2 ._.!

btw i would vote for URunFasterWithAKnifE just because he said that :lol:

i think he poisoned himself...what a pussy.

Smoking

Originally posted by Cryptology
    -1 There was NO GOOD in what Hitler did. Ok that he was a hero to Germans or others that lived during the war, but now ppl should know he fucked shit up. Leading a country into war, loose it and leave it a gigantic financial debt isn't good leadership (not to mention the jewkilling)

susGe

Originally posted by Smoking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Smoking)</div>
    -1 There was NO GOOD in what Hitler did. Ok that he was a hero to Germans or others that lived during the war, but now ppl should know he fucked shit up. Leading a country into war, loose it and leave it a gigantic financial debt isn't good leadership (not to mention the jewkilling)[/b]
    Theres no such thing as good or bad. Its all about personal opinion. Just because you dont think hitler was a great guy doesnt mean someone else isnt allowed to think that.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Theres no such thing as good or bad. Its all about personal opinion. Just because you dont think hitler was a great guy doesnt mean someone else isnt allowed to think that.

are you a nazi ?

oke if genocide is respected..

kill all turks.

btw devils u hit bold isntead of quote i think

Smoking

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    Originally posted by Smoking@

-1 There was NO GOOD in what Hitler did. Ok that he was a hero to Germans or others that lived during the war, but now ppl should know he fucked shit up. Leading a country into war, loose it and leave it a gigantic financial debt isn't good leadership (not to mention the jewkilling)
    Theres no such thing as good or bad. Its all about personal opinion. Just because you dont think hitler was a great guy doesnt mean someone else isnt allowed to think that.[/b]
    Okay so what u are saying is that if u are one of the persons that think that Hitler is a great guy, its ok for u to mass murder, invade Poland, make Anschluss...because its your personal opinion that these things are great, nice, wonderfull. Thats pretty sick man.

ginyeng

ZZZZ guys u do know ppl find what you are saying highly offensive. its illegal in germany to do what u guys are doing ...

Smoking

Originally posted by ginyeng
    ZZZZ guys u do know ppl find what you are saying highly offensive. its illegal in germany to do what u guys are doing ...
    No worry there to busy whit the world championship soccer atm B)

GoGo Swedan

susGe

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Theres no such thing as good or bad. *Its all about personal opinion. *Just because you dont think hitler was a great guy doesnt mean someone else isnt allowed to think that.

are you a nazi ?[/b]
    Yes.
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smoking

Okay so what u are saying is that if u are one of the persons that think that Hitler is a great guy, its ok for u to mass murder, invade Poland, make Anschluss...because its your personal opinion that these things are great, nice, wonderfull. Thats pretty sick man.
    Is it ok for you to do that in the eyes of most of the world? No. Is it ok to do that in your eyes? Yes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast