Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Why won't people have some comon sense

This is a discussion on Why won't people have some comon sense within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Smoking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Smoking)</div> Originally posted by camaz0tz @ <!--QuoteBegin-Smoking Reading some of these replies it appears i had ...
Page: 4

Smoking

Originally posted by Smoking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Smoking)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smoking

Reading some of these replies it appears i had a bad perception about Hitler. Appareantly he was a hero. He did all these good things I read. Makes me forget all about his indoctrination, genocide, endlösung and whatever else he did. Lets forget all that. Worship him is what we should do.

Ok sry for the sarcasme. I could try to make a resonable reply, but as a nice signature once said: 'duscussing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if u win ur still a retard'

no the sig said ARGUING on the internet...discussing is what a forum is made for
    Somehow, on this forum a discussion IS an arguement. Especially when u start to interfere[/b]
    Btw Bush>Hitler (at least Hitler admitted he was gonna kill pple)

Originally posted by Jubilex
    Hitler was better than G.W. Bush!
    Rediculous comment, one was involved in the death of over 40 million people and the other is just plain stupid. Personally I dont see any comparison.
    just wait a few more years and same thing will hapen cuz of bush :blink:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234