Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WickedFlash Arena PvP video

This is a discussion on WickedFlash Arena PvP video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u ask for peoples opinions, then you dont take the criticism well. that in its own is fail :/...
Page: 2

u ask for peoples opinions, then you dont take the criticism well. that in its own is fail :/

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    u ask for peoples opinions, then you dont take the criticism well. that in its own is fail :/
    That's because it's not even real criticism it's a pathetic attempt at shit talking a good skilled rogue on a video he labelled as 'fun'. It's a game, whoever thinks he shouldn't be using the skills he is given, then you're and idiot and probably just lose all of your own versus

Here's some real criticism retards:

I liked the versus, perhaps in some people were too low level, but still you had vs against others who had good gear and high levels as yourself.
    None the less, amazing combo, I didn't notice a single skill fail that whole time. Unlike 100% of the other 'good sin' videos out there. If you plan on making another, make it a challenge and include a versus from all of the best players on ares if you can!

8/10! great

Quote Originally Posted by AccurseD View Post
    That's because it's not even real criticism it's a pathetic attempt at shit talking a good skilled rogue on a video he labelled as 'fun'. It's a game, whoever thinks he shouldn't be using the skills he is given, then you're and idiot and probably just lose all of your own versus

8/10! great
    Vs has been discussd one too many times allready. Fact is some skills will give certain classes to much of an unfair advantage. Warr vs Sin full skills opened, unbuffed, a Sin would rape since he has AP buff and AC skills.

You say all skills should be used ? So a BP should torment parasite massive a warrior ? Keep duffing a sin untill he runs out of CC pots ? ¿!FULLY DUFF A MAGE¡? Your logic completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by puppet View Post
    Or i could have done a video just like everyone else and recorded myself just one hitting "better geared" players in cz after they get duffed.....
    Thats even worse than your video

Thing is people expect KO videos to be entertaining and exciting, i miss the old "fun" videos like the ko love story and such. An arena video unless it shows you against clearly OP players will never ever be fun and entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by AccurseD View Post

Here's some real criticism retards:

I liked the versus, perhaps in some people were too low level, but still you had vs against others who had good gear and high levels as yourself.
    None the less, amazing combo, I didn't notice a single skill fail that whole time. Unlike 100% of the other 'good sin' videos out there. If you plan on making another, make it a challenge and include a versus from all of the best players on ares if you can!

8/10! great
    I gave some real criticism but that was completly ignored

i dunno what lala land people live in these days. But when i USED to vs. a true vs was done fully scrolled...

i wouldnt vs if it wasnt scrolled.(2004-2006) And thats pretty much how it went for most of the reputable people.

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    i dunno what lala land people live in these days. But when i USED to vs. a true vs was done fully scrolled...

i wouldnt vs if it wasnt scrolled.(2004-2006) And thats pretty much how it went for most of the reputable people.
    I agree but these days I rarely even use scrolls myself, with party cure and buffs can get by and save money. Only pain is no party undy but 2k will do if your in a jam. I do miss the old days though..

-Chad

when i should log for the vs?

u right bro +1

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    when i should log for the vs?

u dont count ur OP hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    I agree but these days I rarely even use scrolls myself, with party cure and buffs can get by and save money. Only pain is no party undy but 2k will do if your in a jam. I do miss the old days though..

-Chad
    i hear you there. Cz i only use speed pot xD . But, im talking about arena vs. you know. someone challenges you to a vs. you go to the arena. scroll up and fraps. thats really the only fair way to do anything.

but, honnor and reputation has lost its way in this game when it got over run by non english players. People will do anything for some quick nps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12