Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wierdest thing in emc :o

This is a discussion on Wierdest thing in emc :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well was running around emc doing a boss hunt on attila and antares but to my surprise i run into ...
Page: 1

dephster

well was running around emc doing a boss hunt on attila and antares but to my surprise i run into bishop at the antares spawn by death knights,
    btw this was in d2 so no way i could have just gotten out of ardream and i have no business in cz.

(look at the chats and dmg screen)

i know this isnt the spot were i killed it or a picture of me hitting it my self but its a pic of the dmg i did

didnt get the drop either some warrior tanked it :lol:

but the drop was a kek ring and a glave :blink:

that warrior lied to u. bishop drops rom's only and high class items (like all bosses). and the gm must be really bored to be spawning bosses randomly :P

TrueMiRaGe

lolz for me its great idea to spawn such random bosses (not fukin LAGevents ) it gives you hella more motivation to run around and scout ; ) i remember years ago when ares was still the only server some clannie found a DREAD MARE fooling around piana xD (coined )

dephster

that warrior lied to u. bishop drops rom's only and high class items (like all bosses). and the gm must be really bored to be spawning bosses randomly :P[/b]
    xD yea prob but i dont doubt it dropped the stuff if he randomly spawned it y not fix the drop :lol:

dephster

lolz for me its great idea to spawn such random bosses (not fukin LAGevents ) it gives you hella more motivation to run around and scout ; ) i remember years ago when ares was still the only server some clannie found a DREAD MARE fooling around piana xD (coined )[/b]
    :lol: yea kinda wierd how a bishop randomly spawns in emc prob would of had the drop if i didnt think it was just a misplaced mob

strange lol xD

TrueMiRaGe

mail agent Mulder

SLeePMoDe

Boss event.....

sexy Owa

sullimo seems to really like my clannies tk spawned on fatty at the same time as that bishop xD

One day when I was camping attila I heard footsteps around me, but looked around and didn't see anybody, then all of a sudden I flipped the screen around and saw a snowman standing there :P. Killed it got a christmas present, then asked "what else ya got?" and then the gm (not sullimo) spawned a lycaon. Killed it and got a lycaon staff which then blew up a couple days later going to +5 .

dephster

sullimo seems to really like my clannies tk spawned on fatty at the same time as that bishop xD[/b]
    :wub:

One day when I was camping attila I heard footsteps around me, but looked around and didn't see anybody, then all of a sudden I flipped the screen around and saw a snowman standing there :P. Killed it got a christmas present, then asked "what else ya got?" and then the gm (not sullimo) spawned a lycaon. Killed it and got a lycaon staff which then blew up a couple days later going to +5 .[/b]
    lol nice dude B)
    and srry about the staff :lol:

haha, Hes is just fooling us, Cant u see he scrolled up the Information bar?.

He was killing it in CZ and went to apos, Then u scrolled up to the information when he was at Apos

Newbcakes

He was killing it in CZ and went to apos, Then u scrolled up to the information when he was at Apos

Newbcakes

[/b]
    wow, your my her0 darling.

wow, your my her0 darling.[/b]

ant we supposed to kiss eachother now ?

dephster

Newbcakes

[/b]
    lol go ahead and think as u please dude. But didnt u just see owa's comment were it says that sullimo spawned a troll king for fatty sin and i saw the fraps on that which was also held in emc. Either way as i said b4 i dont have any buisness in cz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast