Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WlDaX and TheBarbies xD

This is a discussion on WlDaX and TheBarbies xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know low dmg, if i have good equip it will pwn badly... but sadly i dont T.T, but it ...
Page: 3

Jay

i know low dmg, if i have good equip it will pwn badly... but sadly i dont T.T, but it was funny ;D i still pwned , ill make part 2 xD, but dunno when yet ;P[/b]

Negative. even if u have godly gear, shell build at 72 for bp is just too shit. just go as Fp build until u get decent gear then go grade 1 paper hp build.. its better than rest of the builds

Banned

Im not a fan of bp's nor a fan of gay music but this was just fun to watch

widax n00b, lvl me up bioch :P

spab

go xp when ive seen 960 heal it was damn noobish, also the true is that LVL 72 with shells without duffs and good heal no chance for me is chitin/fp BP better cuz u can own more 1vs 5,6 ppl so shell is supposed to be something similar, but with 960 heal and shells and malice u can hardly kill party consists of duffer, warrior sin lvl 70+ which sux and from my point of view your set just lost sence without heal......
    tuned off before half.....

TryToSlmMe

i know that thing about the hp but in that time y was wearing a lycaon pendant :S... so i was need the 2k hp buff that why i gave up the heal now i have the heal cuz i have an ep... but that build (shell bp) can be really pwner with the right items

pd: i wont lvl u up... and its not gay music >.<.... just the first song oke :P

Pino

his movie is great, and yeah with the items he got.

Renskt

Good movie Oscar

free sex pls .. kseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :wub:

NoOneSpecial

Oldies are still up and kicking?
    *am an old oldies&#39; member*

TryToSlmMe

i know its too bad the oldies are gone =(... but some babas still playing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123