Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

wombo combo!

This is a discussion on wombo combo! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thesmallone101 it actually happened lol at a small tournament, theres a full length clip floatin around in ...
Page: 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    it actually happened lol at a small tournament, theres a full length clip floatin around
    in the begin it says: we have prepaired this video as entertainment , dont wright shit comments about the vid:P

Banned Senior Member

rofl funey videos

That's waffles screaming, he's a pretty good commentator tbh at the tournaments. Yeah, I play ssbm competitive also. You will be surprised of the amount of techs in that game. It's not for kiddies and people have made a career out of it. This me at a tournament about 4 years ago when SSBM was at its prime time. Friendly at a Tourney.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJOWEnZ0kw[/ame]

As you will see, there are lots of advance techs which take a long time to master. This is 4 years ago, now the metagame has increased a shitload.

And Here's my Brother.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yak_X990P3g[/ame]

If you want to improve on this game, there's the Official Forum smashboards.com
    Last edited by Koopy; 10-04-2010 at 10:17 AM.

I don't/didn't play competitively, but I havent been beaten on my jigglypuff in ssb for n64 (cept for against my brother, but he loses to me too (always a close fight! :P) pretty sure that isai guy or w/e would kick my ass though :P

get cho ass whupped

The One And Only Senior Member

hehehe xD
    nice one ;D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123