Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PK Movie. New Level 70 Warrior

This is a discussion on PK Movie. New Level 70 Warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Got it working now http://files.filefront.com/BetaTest_Moview...;/fileinfo.html I played the beta when i got bored on regular version :P I might also ...
Page: 1

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Default PK Movie. New Level 70 Warrior

Got it working now

http://files.filefront.com/BetaTest_Moview...;/fileinfo.html

I played the beta when i got bored on regular version :P I might also throw together a mage movie to show how packed CZ was at turky time. Drop a nova behind all the others and you go up instant 200 nps.

Banned Senior Member

1e :wub:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

RunLikeYouStoleIt

its a good movie for warriors :P well ill let you decide

bump

give me 1 - 10 and dont judge on the music, i was just having fun there lol

RunLikeYouStoleIt

bump a.q

PwnerBaba

Damn, stop fucking make PK Vids of the beta, it's a fucking BETA, only noobs do pk vids on beta servers, how can this movie be good for warriors ? They will see a ugly lvl 70 warrior on a BETA server, just 4 words:

The worse movie ever

Originally posted by PwnerBaba
    Damn, stop fucking make PK Vids of the beta, it's a fucking BETA, only noobs do pk vids on beta servers, how can this movie be good for warriors ? They will see a ugly lvl 70 warrior on a BETA server, just 4 words:

The worse movie ever
    no need for the anger also i would say owning on beta would be harder than on normal servers since evryone on beta has the best gear possible and on normal server ppl have shitty gear

Banned

Originally posted by PwnerBaba

The worse movie ever
    Pwner, why are you talking? You're terrible at ko.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

its a 3 ^^

1. the movie is fuking boring, seeing some random noobs pking/ksing each other on a beta server, wooooohooooo.

2. ur potting sucks bad dude.

3. about ur "1on1's" theyre boring as hell, coz tbh the guys u killed there had no skill at all.

btw.. ur combo aint that great..

edit: the music sucks aswell :s

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PwnerBaba

The worse movie ever
    Pwner, why are you talking? You're terrible at ko.[/b]

wow, looks who's talking one of the most hated person on KO, i doubt anyone can like u, i remeber being in the same clan as u, u where always a dick + retard, i don't even know why u are playing ko anymore, u are like a fruitcake, no1 wants you. Now leave fuck face

Banned

Originally posted by PwnerBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PwnerBaba)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PwnerBaba

The worse movie ever

Pwner, why are you talking? You're terrible at ko.

wow, looks who's talking one of the most hated person on KO, i doubt anyone can like u, i remeber being in the same clan as u, u where always a dick + retard, i don't even know why u are playing ko anymore, u are like a fruitcake, no1 wants you. Now leave fuck face[/b]
    One of the most hated? Only on olympia, if at all. I may have been a dick, but you're still bad at ko. Please uninstall.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by schrotti
    its a 3 ^^

1. the movie is fuking boring, seeing some random noobs pking/ksing each other on a beta server, wooooohooooo.

3. about ur "1on1's" theyre boring as hell, coz tbh the guys u killed there had no skill at all.

btw.. ur combo aint that great.. *

:P actually my combo's the best ittl get with a raptor or any spear weapon no matter whos you compare it to

and ya i admit the beta is boring as hell its all no name people that got level 70's and fuck around. just did it for fun, i'd have to learn movie maker some how so why not practice on something thats not so important

my potting sucks because i cant see my hp / mana bars = i have to guese when im below 2k mana
    rofl i <3 the music not really its just fun times trailer fabulous from the clan TrailerParkBoys on xig, one of the funnest clans to hang with in ko and sweet home alabama because. well thats where i live

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti
    its a 3 ^^

:P actually my combo's the best ittl get with a raptor or any spear weapon no matter whos you compare it to

and ya i admit the beta is boring as hell its all no name people that got level 70's and fuck around. just did it for fun, i'd have to learn movie maker some how so why not practice on something thats not so important

my potting sucks because i cant see my hp / mana bars = i have to guese when im below 2k mana
    rofl i <3 the music not really its just fun times trailer fabulous from the clan TrailerParkBoys on xig, one of the funnest clans to hang with in ko and sweet home alabama because. well thats where i live [/b]
    see u like to hang out wirh cheaters, nice

shard, when i say this i speak for everyone. go to hell, no like you, and u say that i suck on ke, who the hell is babashopping to be good ? And yea, nice scamming the char "calmdownretard", GG.

BTW, u should learn combo, i only see u do -Spike,thrust,pierce. Fucking trashcan

RunLikeYouStoleIt

um.. im a warrior

Banned

Originally posted by PwnerBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PwnerBaba)</div>
    Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

its a 3 ^^

rofl i <3 the music not really its just fun times trailer fabulous from the clan TrailerParkBoys on xig, one of the funnest clans to hang with in ko and sweet home alabama because. well thats where i live
    see u like to hang out wirh cheaters, nice

shard, when i say this i speak for everyone. go to hell, no like you, and u say that i suck on ke, who the hell is babashopping to be good ? And yea, nice scamming the char "calmdownretard", GG.

BTW, u should learn combo, i only see u do -Spike,thrust,pierce. Fucking trashcan[/b]

How did i scam the char calmdownretard? i leveled that myself, fucking noob. The comment about combo is clearly a made up lie, just like me "Scamming" my own char? babashopping? Never spent a single PENNY on this game, nice try though. Dumbass noobs think they are good~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast