Nitr0Anarchy Trailer 2010

This is a discussion on Nitr0Anarchy Trailer 2010 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; deleted...............
Page: 1

Default Deleted

deleted............
    Last edited by Phar0; 11-24-2010 at 05:51 AM.

The lens flare at the beginning was ultra gay lol

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    The lens flare at the beginning was ultra gay lol
    better then nothing

Terrorblade

Well .... 3/10

I'm sorry to say that but your music doesnt fit the footage. Editing was also bad, beginning was boring. I just hope the full movie will be better edited or rather less if it is supposed to look like this one.

On the rather hand ... I liked ur gameplay and I'm sure that ur full movie will show some skillz

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

ehh i think you got 4 kills that entire video? and all of it was where they were just running away from you...

I think you needed better footage to release a trailer.

Banned Senior Member

well it was his 1st time on sony vegas and he tryed his best, and i bet some of you dont even bother to make video because you dont know how to make..... but gg keep trying and trying you will be pro in sony vegas....

hmmss guyz ok I think on ko4life we have many James Camerons here, so pls send us your movies and maybe you can go to nomination for oscar so I will delete my link.
    Last edited by Phar0; 11-24-2010 at 02:25 PM.

Terrorblade

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    well it was his 1st time on sony vegas and he tryed his best, and i bet some of you dont even bother to make video because you dont know how to make..... but gg keep trying and trying you will be pro in sony vegas....
    I'm skilled enough in Vegas, WMM, Adobe After Effects and Heroglyph 2.0 ... I think I have a right to post what I've posted.

My point: It doesn't matter how skilled are you with movie editing programme. It depends on your talent or atleast you have to have a feel for right timing and some good footage.

Also intro is important and makes the so called "first effect" but this was booring and I was about to close it. Seen the same like 13547654634 times in other movies. "Your character walking while camera is moving" doesn't feel original.

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    hmmss guyz ok I think on ko4life we have many James Camerons here, so pls send us your movies and maybe you can go to nomination for oskar so I will delete my link.
    I've made a lot of movies. Just go check YouTube - Terrorbladic's Channel

PS. I didn't post here to throw dirt on you. I was just telling you my opinion. I'm a guy who has seen shitload of movies and made s lot also. My reason for posting is to point out your mistakes, so your next or full video will be great

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    hmmss guyz ok I think on ko4life we have many James Camerons here, so pls send us your movies and maybe you can go to nomination for oscar so I will delete my link.
    Dont post if you cant take criticism -.-'