Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Worst cape symbols ever

This is a discussion on Worst cape symbols ever within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hes not a duper either lol talk your shit when you know somethign fool[/b] Listen you spamming retarded cunt, I'm ...
Page: 2

G0D

hes not a duper either lol
    talk your shit when you know somethign fool[/b]
    Listen you spamming retarded cunt, I'm sick and tired of you acting like you actually know shit!

F4yLong = Priest WHO IS A DUPER YOU CUNT!
    FeyLong = Warrior who I have known for a long time before you even knew that name existed..

Your just spamming for 1k posts and you know what I hope you get banned on the day you get 1k posts

Banned

Listen you spamming retarded cunt, I'm sick and tired of you acting like you actually know shit!

F4yLong = Priest WHO IS A DUPER YOU CUNT!
    FeyLong = Warrior who I have known for a long time before you even knew that name existed..

Your just spamming for 1k posts and you know what I hope you get banned on the day you get 1k posts[/b]
    stfu you noob as rogue
    feylong is in perfectchoice brother of can and longyan withc is ORC
    zzzzzzzz stupid ass
    and hes NOT duper

G0D

stfu you noob as rogue
    zzzzzzzz stupid ass
    and hes NOT duper[/b]
    Feylong the warrior is in your clan and did I say he was a duper? Oh and just because he is in your clan (for nps ofc) doesn't make him a duper? Again I was talking about the priest OK YOU RETARD?

kibal

stfu you noob as rogue
    zzzzzzzz stupid ass
    and hes NOT duper[/b]

Rofl , rlly u think that just cose a guy join PC make him a legit char? ...if u dont remember iluga aka latyz and aiori aka nagisa got ban long time ago .

G0D

Rofl , rlly u think that just cose a guy join PC make him a legit char? ...if u dont remember iluga aka latyz and aiori aka nagisa got ban long time ago .[/b]
    Hehe leave him, don't talk to him because your just giving him a chance to spam

Banned

Rofl , rlly u think that just cose a guy join PC make him a legit char? ...if u dont remember iluga aka latyz and aiori aka nagisa got ban long time ago .[/b]
    never said that
    i said clan to SHOW how dumb GOD is
    Hehe leave him, don't talk to him because your just giving him a chance to spam [/b]
    yeah better leave me alone before i have another chnace to spamm

G0D

Admin/Mod just lock this topic please since vandy has yet again turned another topic into a Flam/spam topic GG..

Oh and btw you can never show how dumb I am.. It's already been done :lol:

Vanessita

stfu you noob as rogue
    zzzzzzzz stupid ass
    and hes NOT duper[/b]
    F3ylong belongs to Longyan´s brother .. but he is not the one playing the account atm

That ban was unfair ... and no1 could show any kind of proof about that .....

Banned

Admin/Mod just lock this topic please since vandy has yet again turned another topic into a Flam/spam topic GG..

Oh and btw you can never show how dumb I am.. It's already been done :lol:[/b]
    yep
    i turn all topics into flamewars and shit GG
    funny how you always saying that in a thread in witch YOU htink there is
    maybe if you wouldnt say your stupid spamm post ruthless non-sense then maybe i wouldnt have to correct you
    dont say shit about people if you wont tell it to there face

kibal

F3ylong belongs to Longyan´s brother .. but he is not the one playing the account atm
    That ban was unfair ... and no1 could show any kind of proof about that .....[/b]
    yah sure like all bans arround ko.
    Uhmm no proof?, if i remember correctly 1 reason for the ban was np transfer like 100k np won in 1 day and i think we saw it in ranking page .

Vanessita

yah sure like all bans arround ko.
    Uhmm no proof?, if i remember correctly 1 reason for the ban was np transfer like 100k np won in 1 day and i think we saw it in ranking page .[/b]
    there was a post about that ... but no1 could show any screenshot of that ...

Who saw them at the centaur´s arena??? 0000000? The guy that lost the dragon cuz latyz?

They r excellent pkers , so they´ve never needed to make np transfer.

Banned

Mad because I can't be like you? ROFL I wish you was dead.
    OH YES I spammed this forum sooo much...[/b]

Who saw them at the centaur´s arena??? 0000000? The guy that lost the dragon cuz latyz?

They r excellent pkers , so they´ve never needed to make np transfer.[/b]
    +1
    why do you think van arch airio and ilugal have perm red S or better ?

kibal

+1
    why do you think van arch airio and ilugal have perm red S or better ?[/b]
    Dont put words in my mouth that i didnt say , i didnt say nothing aobut ban anyone .

kibal

They r excellent pkers , so they´ve never needed to make np transfer.[/b]
    This is new for me, didnt know 0000000 saw them doing it but i saw the msg saying latyz and nagisa got ban for np transfer .
    Also wasnt 0000000 a good pker? ur setence sound like if 000000 needed to get latyz ban to get his dragon simbol back .

Banned

wtf? that clan is from ronark i think.... not ares

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast