Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Worst cape symbols ever

This is a discussion on Worst cape symbols ever within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; F3ylong belongs to Longyan´s brother .. but he is not the one playing the account atm That ban was unfair ...
Page: 3

Banned

F3ylong belongs to Longyan´s brother .. but he is not the one playing the account atm
    That ban was unfair ... and no1 could show any kind of proof about that .....[/b]
    ......wasn't longyan a known duper/bug abuser/cheater??? why wouldn't he do it for his own brother, makes me woner about the requirements of perfectchoice anymore. is it all about np? or do u guys even look for all around ppl. o well, none of my business.

Vanessita

This is new for me, didnt know 0000000 saw them doing it but i saw the msg saying latyz and nagisa got ban for np transfer .
    Also wasnt 0000000 a good pker? ur setence sound like if 000000 needed to get latyz ban to get his dragon simbol back .[/b]
    Everyone knows that 0000000 was a good pker and for a lot of ppl the best rogue in game in that time

Anyways ... this topic is not about Latyz, nagisa or 0000000, I can only say that that ban was unfair

murat12

theres so many horrible cape symbols in the game i just cant name one

Vanessita

......wasn't longyan a known duper/bug abuser/cheater??? why wouldn't he do it for his own brother, makes me woner about the requirements of perfectchoice anymore. is it all about np? or do u guys even look for all around ppl. o well, none of my business. [/b]
    Longyan´s brother is not playing on F3ylong ... they left game a while ago and they r playing wow now.

I only joined f3ylong to clan cuz he seems to be a nice person ... he speaks english and he does what we say on pk

the nazi symbol
    the clan called TheNazis on olympia got banned for having it.
    i dont want to post screenshot
    some people might get offended

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

there was a post about that ... but no1 could show any screenshot of that ...

Who saw them at the centaur´s arena??? 0000000? The guy that lost the dragon cuz latyz?

They r excellent pkers , so they´ve never needed to make np transfer.[/b]
    I seen some stupid stuff posted in my time but you win the award for the bigest denyial.

There we caught and proven to be doing NP tranfer in the Knight Quest arena. 000000 braought it to the GM attention because he had lost his NP symbol to a guy that was not even in the top 10 3 days before. Makin gover 300k np in 3 days in KE was inpossible. They got caught and punished live with it. The fact 000000 was the guy that helped with it means he deserves even more respect for stopping scum like that cheating. Becuase of that NP in the KQ was stopped.

So much as fucking argue with me on this subject and face some good old fashion MOD power abuse on your forum account. Sick to death of idiots that get caught red handed not even being big enough to admit therir own guilt.

wuts problem with No Sex symbol?
    maybe they are priests irl :P

kibal

Everyone knows that 0000000 was a good pker and for a lot of ppl the best rogue in game in that time

Anyways ... this topic is not about Latyz, nagisa or 0000000, I can only say that that ban was unfair[/b]
    Since you are her real life friend (at least peruvian too) is normal that you say this.But there is a real thing in this history and is that they got ban .

mammlea

I seen some stupid stuff posted in my time but you win the award for the bigest denyial.

There we caught and proven to be doing NP tranfer in the Knight Quest arena. 000000 braought it to the GM attention because he had lost his NP symbol to a guy that was not even in the top 10 3 days before. Makin gover 300k np in 3 days in KE was inpossible. They got caught and punished live with it. The fact 000000 was the guy that helped with it means he deserves even more respect for stopping scum like that cheating. Becuase of that NP in the KQ was stopped.

So much as fucking argue with me on this subject and face some good old fashion MOD power abuse on your forum account. Sick to death of idiots that get caught red handed not even being big enough to admit therir own guilt.[/b]
    Owned.

Sustain

the nazi symbol
    the clan called TheNazis on olympia got banned for having it.
    i dont want to post screenshot
    some people might get offended[/b]
    OMG some ppl might get OFFENDED!
    ''My grandma was hunted by the nazi's*boo hoo*'' ''Poor you''
    Nazi symbol is symbol of love and piece.

Banned

So much as fucking argue with me on this subject and face some good old fashion MOD power abuse on your forum account. Sick to death of idiots that get caught red handed not even being big enough to admit therir own guilt.[/b]
    hmmm, wonder what their excuse is this time?

Sagato

dear felix latyz always been an old players and an exelent one and no t an asshole like zero . zero and latyz were in same clan when that thing happen oh dear ! about when a guys can go inside ceuntaur arena without his leader first they it s said they got ban for koxp then after for nps transfer sure .. mahina checked theire logs and there no nps transfer at all just that asshole of zero lost his symbol so he cryed to james or festo oh god festo /james i lost my simbol cuz of latyz pls ban him end of story

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Nazi symbol is symbol of love and piece.[/b]
    no its not, actually symbolizes the sun.

kibal

dear felix latyz always been an old players and an exelent one and no t an asshole like zero . zero and latyz were in same clan when that thing happen oh dear ! about when a guys can go inside ceuntaur arena without his leader first they it s said they got ban for koxp then after for nps transfer sure .. mahina checked theire logs and there no nps transfer at all just that asshole of zero lost his symbol so he cryed to james or festo oh god festo /james i lost my simbol cuz of latyz pls ban him end of story[/b]

Rofl so funy , it is been a long time since i read so many stupid phrases .

mammlea

Rofl so funy , it is been a long time since i read so many stupid phrases .[/b]
    +1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast