Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Worst cape symbols ever

This is a discussion on Worst cape symbols ever within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dear felix latyz always been an old players and an exelent one and no t an asshole like zero . ...
Page: 4

Banned

dear felix latyz always been an old players and an exelent one and no t an asshole like zero . zero and latyz were in same clan when that thing happen oh dear ! about when a guys can go inside ceuntaur arena without his leader first they it s said they got ban for koxp then after for nps transfer sure .. mahina checked theire logs and there no nps transfer at all just that asshole of zero lost his symbol so he cryed to james or festo oh god festo /james i lost my simbol cuz of latyz pls ban him end of story[/b]
    lol you noob

Sagato

it s not everybody know festo used his gm power for his friend also like spwaning mob or stuff like this .. lol vandy u don t even have to talk there u dont even know what happened in the past so gtfo thx

Banned

it s not everybody know festo used his gm power for his friend also like spwaning mob or stuff like this .. lol vandy u don t even have to talk there u dont even know what happened in the past so gtfo thx[/b]
    lol
    im prety sure every GM abused there powers
    thing is...it does not matter..this topic is about symbol
    not about this banning shit
    please get back on topic
    want to talk about this shit make a new topic

Banned

lol
    im prety sure every GM abused there powers
    thing is...it does not matter..this topic is about symbol
    not about this banning shit
    please get back on topic
    want to talk about this shit make a new topic[/b]
    awww whats the matter, afraid ur "perfect" clan will have a bad mark now? /cry dude and u for one being a spammer shouldn't be telling others where to spam.

Banned

awww whats the matter, afraid ur "perfect" clan will have a bad mark now? /cry dude and u for one being a spammer shouldn't be telling others where to spam.[/b]
    i dont play a char in that clan no more lol
    *hence* my sig is removed

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

don't care what you think or not , they were caught , they were punished I really don't give a fuck what you think the facts were there. I guess you guys got a chip on your shoulder now you can't bitch about things with out bringign up 000000 , Festo and F9. What a bounch of sad fucks.

Topic locked due to retarted comments getting so bad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234