Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Worst thing what happened omg

This is a discussion on Worst thing what happened omg within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very sad , he could have easily sold it , why bother upgrading :F...
Page: 4

Banned for scamming.

very sad , he could have easily sold it , why bother upgrading :F

Uzu

relax, nowadays a cs is only a visual-maybe-must-have, there are many better shields than it.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

relax, nowadays a cs is only a visual-maybe-must-have, there are many better shields than it.[/b]
    sure , but the point is he burned 400-600 $ for dumb 3-5 def :P

runordie

I don't know why, but I've had the best upgrading at the anvil in El Morad.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

suicide?

enigma69

Tell me, i just took a 15 minute shit...what u wanna pay for that?

ps. im glad you said USD and not NZD. I think, down these ways, we just might be a little smarter "lifewise".[/b]
    all time is valuable because of the other things you could be doing to make money... id rather spend a weeks worth of pay to buy a lvl 80 char than spend months grinding (the time to grind to lvl 80 is much greater than a weeks worth of work imo, especially if you subtract the costs of premium from what your paying).
    same goes for items.

so imo my lifestyle is smarter than yours. you prefer to spend countless hours grinding and farming to be able to have fun when you pk, where i prefer to drop a couple bucks on a items in game to have more fun during my free time. and then i can even sell the items back, and at most lose a little money if not make profit from playing.

(if i made $10 an hour with a job, and worked 25 hours a week, i could fully gear a strong character in C-west and have ALOT of fun. that's 1 week's worth of pay to gear a character that takes non-baba shoppers months to get. sometimes having a fun game like this to play is nice at the end of the day, and is worth it to me to drop a days pay check on here and there. where for me to obtain the same items or levels would take me months in game without USD because i don't enjoy sitting in front of a computer so long).

Deviouspro

most retarded shit ive seen on this forum related to ko other than what this other fag in diez who also did this

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

didnt that annoying lil kid told you "stop being greed"?

/quit KO :huh:

Richie

I fully understand what you are saying. But kanka, your talking to a guy who has never paid any money for anything online. This includes ko premiums. I buy kesn codes from a Turkish guy in my server for GB. All this stuuf about a dollar value makes it near impossible for a normal player to make anything of him/herself in higher lvl pk sessions. It kinda takes the fun out. Must remember to, people would not dupe /bug to the extent they do if a $$ value was not involved. Sure cheaters/dupers will always be here, but not as many if no monety was involved.
    To me, Massively Multi Online Role Playing Games (mmorpg) are exactly what that says, a game.
    Now dont get me wrong, im not against anyone buying or selling, that is their decision, but when you get these people who claim to be the best, but havnt actually worked their way through the game to become the best..are plain ignorant assholes.
    I have played this game and all my chars, from the beginning...lvl 1 through to lvl 80 with 1 exception..a 79 mage that i traded for items on a diff server. I have experienced nearly every aspect of this game and never bypassed the boring parts by taking the easy route and paying for everything.
    I have earned every item my chars have and hadnt needed to rely on any other person to do the hunting for me.
    Yes, i have spent countless hours, spread over nearly 4 years. But it has never impacted on my family or my social life. When the kids are in bed, 2-3 hours every second night will get you a long way in this game and save you alot of dollars.

All in all, i dont mind people buying the odd item that is near impossible to get, but when people come along and buy this, this, this and that and all of a sudden have top of the line char, well, lets just say, gay comes to mind.

Sorry for telling my ko life ill try not to get all finger to key happy next time

enigma69

You could not have gotten level 80 without premium in 2 years playing 2-3 hours every second night. if it actually is possible, you must be crazy. hf with ko baba.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

since were on the subject of CS's what happen to the cs on c-west? it snot on KoK anymore.[/b]
    here

Richie

You could not have gotten level 80 without premium in 2 years playing 2-3 hours every second night. if it actually is possible, you must be crazy. hf with ko baba.[/b]
    Ive had premium most of my days..but as i said, i pay with ingame coins. Pre kesn was a few gb's to friends and they pay.

King0fKingZ

byebye car

rehal

Atleast now i dont feel alone now :P

- Olympia -

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast