cant keep up with kills?

This is a discussion on cant keep up with kills? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when you kill someone with censorship in there name makes your name in small letters? tripped me out for a ...
Page: 1

taking_back_sunday

Default cant keep up with kills?

when you kill someone with censorship in there name makes your name in small letters? tripped me out for a while :X

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nocapspm2.jpg

I dont get it, what's the point?

FatM4n

what ur point mother fucker?

wow intense stuff, i hope you got that killing spree on movie! i call that np transfer!

taking_back_sunday

maybe if you guys looked at the ss before embarrassing yourself youd see it went from my normal name twice then it went to my name but in small letters

I wondered what that was when I was a noob too, until 2 seconds later when I figured out why. Didnt screenshot it tho..

Btw, the topic name has nothing to do with the name thingie..seemed like you were bragging about getting 3 kills.

WOW your name in lower case?? I have never seen that before, that is incredible and definately warrants a post about it. Boy i feel stupid now!

Sustain

ölööllöölöölölölöllölöölölöl

all I can say

Killosauruz

The first time u killed BlackPhantom, wich is with higher case. Then you killed a guy called derfucker, and K2 wont write "fucker" so there appears ******, and your name became in lower case.

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by 0000000
    wow intense stuff, i hope you got that killing spree on movie! i call that np transfer!
    wow I call you a retard!
    It's not that hard on ardream to get a killing spree,lots of humans are unbuffend and have 400 hp unbuffed,1hit.
    And would it be np transfer then he would kill the same person all the time

Karpsu

Originally posted by ZStyleZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZStyleZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    wow I call you a retard!
    It's not that hard on ardream to get a killing spree,lots of humans are unbuffend and have 400 hp unbuffed,1hit.
    And would it be np transfer then he would kill the same person all the time[/b]
    I call you both just plain stupid. :P 00 for being just generally rude/assholish and StyleZ for not getting the sarcasm.

man i love flamers :wub:

<3 devilcommandments and 0000 :wub:

ur name went lowercase letters cuz that guy had curse word in his name ... so if u know if u type all caps, and type fuck all of it will be lower case// nothing special, plz uninstall

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    wow I call you a retard!
    rofl

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    wow I call you a retard!
    And i call you more of a retard for being so fucking dumb to see how stupid it is to think that 000 ment that.