Wrong.

This is a discussion on Wrong. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Complete wrong....
Page: 1

RoFLRoGUE`

Complete wrong.

Evilyoshi

1st he's using double minor doesn't mean he's using a pedal.

RoFLRoGUE`

I think its going a bit too fast for dual.

lol, Guess you don't know shit about the pedal - It requires minor to be on 6 and 7 and soul on 8 - This disproves your theory. Next time before Calling anyone a cheater, learn about the thing.

Edit:
    Also, Assumtions the mother of all fuckups.

lol, Guess you don't know shit about the pedal - It requires minor to be on 6 and 7 and soul on 8 - This disproves your theory. Next time before Calling anyone a cheater, learn about the thing.
    Edit:
    Also, Assumtions the mother of all fuckups.[/b]
    Wrong, but right. Minor pedal requires 1 minor to be on skillbar not two. So i guess you are right by saying he doesn't use pedal. :x

CuriositY

He doesnt Ive already 1 v 1 against him and he doesnt

Banned

yea he just probly jacks off alot and has fast hands and fingers..u never know lol jk idk

/flamemode on

This pedal thing is boring like hell, you just cant be a sin nowadays without someone accusing you of using hacks of some kind..
    when I practise with dual minor its really going to my nerves when i finally get the hang of it i dont get any credit, its allways the "minor pedal" ( I MEAN WHY THE FUCK WOULD I USE COUNTLESS OF HOURS "PLAYING" A MMORPG WITH MY COMPUTER ACTUALLY DOING ALL THE PLAYING AND ME JUST WATCHING THE SCREEN?"
    well attleast its funny when you use hp pot + minor they dont even know what to call it, but i still get letters like "u use programme dude" :P

/flamemode off

the only part that looked fishy was somewhere when he "cancelled the blinding he got" in a microsecond while dualminoring at the same time, that is a skill im willing to admit i will never learn no matter what

Boyce

Any rogue with a good minor is now using a minor pedal, lol.