Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wrong time for AS hack :)

This is a discussion on wrong time for AS hack :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BFD he started on me too...then I turned around and killed him, then reported him 2 minutes ...
Page: 2

Z3non

Originally posted by BFD
    he started on me too...then I turned around and killed him, then reported him 2 minutes later that was the result
    So i might was well try it with ur clanie papoose.... cause he AS hacked me in DCZ and i have SS

and im orc btw and sullimo goes on other servers fyi

1UnknownMuthaFuka

123 dance and twirl 123 u go girl

freeze13/freeze247

^^ i got mad last night i was in bifrost geting koxped i pmed him and since i coulldent tell him there name(because there all THE GREAT HERO) he said he couldent do anything soooo bifrost = koxp heaven

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BFD
    he started on me too...then I turned around and killed him, then reported him 2 minutes later that was the result
    So i might was well try it with ur clanie papoose.... cause he AS hacked me in DCZ and i have SS [/b]
    and I asked for that ss as well as whoever said they had fraps of it, like I said before CFC doesn't tolerate koxpers and won't have them in clan. but none have been sent to me. As soon as proof is provided he's kicked from clan, if he's even still in...I've been on my mage 1 day in the last week or 2 and that was for war yesterday. And if you send me the proof not only will he be kicked from clan...but I'll report him to Sullimo myself and try to get his account terminated as well

Originally posted by ::XFactor::
    Wow what a PK bar *:mellow: *

But anywyays Sullimo goes on diez but NEVER olympia... Olympia has some hackers in CZ with as hacks.
    I like my skill bars, they work very well for me ^_^

lol that chat:
    looks really that you were the gm and sullimo is reporting a cheater a.q

:lol:

Z3non

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    Originally posted by Z3non@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BFD

So i might was well try it with ur clanie papoose.... cause he AS hacked me in DCZ and i have SS
    and I asked for that ss as well as whoever said they had fraps of it, like I said before CFC doesn't tolerate koxpers and won't have them in clan. but none have been sent to me. As soon as proof is provided he's kicked from clan, if he's even still in...I've been on my mage 1 day in the last week or 2 and that was for war yesterday. And if you send me the proof not only will he be kicked from clan...but I'll report him to Sullimo myself and try to get his account terminated as well[/b]
    He went to orc, and i already sent a SS to one of ur clannies, dont remember the name but her msn is [email protected], she said that im the 2nd guy that reports him Hope he gets banned :P

there are allot in dcz , good job josh gogo xD

I love when they say terminated ie Deleted. Never happens there not allowed

don't know...but on the website it said that as of 10.26 that's their new policy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12