Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

BB akara

This is a discussion on BB akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cannot believe how retarded the GMs are atleast Deborah for me. I am banned on yesterday for my Nickname ...
Page: 1

tremy

Thumbs down

I cannot believe how retarded the GMs are atleast Deborah for me. I am banned on yesterday for my Nickname Saphyra because Saphyr said it was a imitation of her nickname .. ( fuck you fucking cunt i dont need your nick ) The nick Saphyra is the nick i used to have on CS SOF CoD etc. It was the nick a friend of mine used to have before he died of Cancer. Anyway Yesterday i was walking around in Moradon When i got TPed to CZ. I started the GM nicks i Had back in my mind and when i typed saphyr she was online. I asked did u tp me i didnt get any answer when i said can i speak u anyway. She said ur name is in the TOS vialation of imitating GM names. How retarded Can u be to see me as a imitation if i would imitate why would i have spent more than 200 usd on the account or why would i have spent so much time in this account. Does that sound normal ?. This was the best thing i could have wish for afther being scammed By the person i shared with. And losing items and getting my clannies scammed clan drops stolen etc. I was the Leader of DreamTeam a Really welgoing Clan good structure good players etc. Anyway this is the end of the story i thank you saphyr you unmaried game playing 39 year old female retard virgin

What i lost.
    Level 64/ 65 Rogue character
    Dual +7 Shards
    +7Rogue chitin set
    Elf ring / Rol
    Skele belt
    Silver Earring
    132 K of NP's

Yep yep the end for me

Anyway this is the PK movie i had made for my clan Made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7XapSwehlk

I hope you will enjoy what i had left over...

Thnx for everybody that has been with me till the end.

Axarus

really sad make a ticket to unban?

sux

Banned

lol..

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

hmm the gm just ignore what you writing, nice that you can defend yourself <_<

Sorry for your loss but it&#39;s your own fault...

james15

its sux
    gg player, remmber u from some xp partys

tremy

I&#39;ve Sent a ticket But they are telling me they will not unban but they dont know that if they ban me they have it against 50 ppl because my clan wont go anywhere without me anyway <3 all of you guys Thnx for everything

SilentDaemon

sux [/b]
    yea

OmegaXninja

wow... K2 ...... hate too say it but your name was kinda similar.. but thats kinda dickz about like if your name is even a slightly like a gms name you getted banned .. that is so gay i swear.. and anyways you can tell if the person is a gm or not.. its if like if they talk in all chat its like blue + .. *sigh can&#39;t do anything

aero

Anyway this is the end of the story i thank you saphyr you unmaried game playing 39 year old female retard[/b]
    lool ;D

sorry for your loss tho :unsure:

Send ticket and say " Hi k2 , today Saphyr aka Debbie gave me ban because i had almost the same nick as she got , i didnt knew i can be banned for it and ill use NCS when i buy premium , please forgive me or ill go suicide ( j/k , dont write it ) ".

Ofcorse fix my English , but tell them that i guess you will be unban.

tremy

Whatever i am what i am fuck K2 or saphyr or the ppl that are against me. Anyway My clan is spamming tickets and soon UnblockSAPHYRA will be made

Banned Senior Member

HAHAHAH yes i was hoping that this was gonna happen!

Banned

instead of this stupid answers you told him why didnt you said you&#39;ll buy a NCS as fast as possible?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast