Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WTF?

This is a discussion on WTF? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.break.com/index/you_loot_we_sho..._then_some.html Wtf? I hate this fucking war....
Page: 1

xanarchistx

knights online

what fucking bastards..

Flix

lol hes car got pwned, the soldiers shoulda crushed it with them all inside

xanarchistx

Fuck that, they aren't there to destroy their shit.. The guy was a fucking taxi driver

What ever happen to the Nuclear Weapons Bullshit. Leave the Fucking Land if you're wrong fucking retarded bush

Flix

Do you know how many of our guys that have had there throats slit on the TV? and your crying cos some iraqi cunt got hes shitty car crushed... your right bush is retarded because he aint nuked them wankers yet

Banned

i seen this already..yeah i think its prety fucked up they did that..

xanarchistx

There are some that deserve this shit, these guys are unarmed and trying to make a life for themselves, not shooting people Flix. The entire country isn't one. Some are fucking retarded

rofl, good to learn the principles of life eh?

rofl, good to learn the principles of life eh?[/b]
    hah +1

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

ok. BUSH is a fuckin ugly ass bitch that is a racist. when congress sent him a bill or watever to withdraw troops wat does he do he vetos it. and he said he will keep doing that. fuck him. hes a racist ass that hates arabs and flix if ur trying to say arabs are terrorists and shit look at how many americans killed inicent iraqis. (btw im not iraqi soooo yea )

fucking assholes, burn in hell. They think there are there to control those people and to "protect" em. fuck em

Banned

fucking assholes, burn in hell. They think there are there to control those people and to "protect" em. fuck em[/b]
    funny thing is i think iraq has a army or police of there own :lol:
    and i think we are suppose to just help them out

ok. BUSH is a fuckin ugly ass bitch that is a racist. when congress sent him a bill or watever to withdraw troops wat does he do he vetos it. and he said he will keep doing that. fuck him. hes a racist ass that hates arabs and flix if ur trying to say arabs are terrorists and shit look at how many americans killed inicent iraqis. (btw im not iraqi soooo yea )[/b]

how do you know they are innocent? no one really knows whats going on over there, not even the media knows wtf is going on there. shit goes down in every corner of the world,i know it sucks that the US has to be there in another foreign country and away from families and to face turmoils but the choice you have is to pick a side,even though you may not want to,eventually you will because you wont have a choice.its get them or they get us.thats how the world is today.sucks but,its reality.go watch the be headings and tell me how u feel about that,i bet u cant even watch one after another,and theres a shitload of those on screen.the US is at war,and there is no room for weakness.and pls stop talkin about the war guys, not helping anyone talking about it

Flix

Since when is cutting someones throat innocent? When america captured saddam, they was gona stay until everything was ok...... but noooooooo iraqis went all gay and started to shoot at the soldiers, so if they shoot at the soldiers you expect them to stand there like fags and fuking take it? what aload of bollox. all the cunts should be killed, and tbh how can bush be racist? wouldnt all the apes be sent back to africa on there banana boats?

Cookies-FTW

Do you realize what looting is? Its stealing. Did you also know that people caught looting after Hurricane Katrina were shot on sight? Would you rather be shot or lose your car? Looting has always been a bad crime we just have different ways of punishing it in iraq because people still are complaining about shooting "innocent" people. I guess stealing isnt a crime.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast