Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WtF?

This is a discussion on WtF? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YAY my point was proved.Half the shit you say makes it seem as if you couldnt win a fight with ...
Page: 2

VoiD

YAY my point was proved.Half the shit you say makes it seem as if you couldnt win a fight with a loaf of bread.Im sorry i dont think im god, i have no reason too.Now your probaly going to reply with "oh look at the nerd trying to be a hard ass..yada yada yada..."well no im sorry im not a hard ass not trying to be one either just proving a small little point.And wth the Diez thing, i love how you say "typical diez peice of shit"until you can come to deiz and keep up dont run your mouth....i dont say ares plyers are peices of shit, i know at this moment i couldnt come to ares and keep up since i dont have the level or the gear to do so.I wish people in this world would think before they typed/talked it would make life a hell of a lot easier.(also wish i was retarted that way people would read,write,ect....for me dont you think that would make life easier?????) all i see here is bla bla bla.. u got owned

Beast&Harlot

YAY my point was proved.Half the shit you say makes it seem as if you couldnt win a fight with a loaf of bread.Im sorry i dont think im god, i have no reason too.Now your probaly going to reply with "oh look at the nerd trying to be a hard ass..yada yada yada..."well no im sorry im not a hard ass not trying to be one either just proving a small little point.And wth the Diez thing, i love how you say "typical diez peice of shit"until you can come to deiz and keep up dont run your mouth....i dont say ares plyers are peices of shit, i know at this moment i couldnt come to ares and keep up since i dont have the level or the gear to do so.I wish people in this world would think before they typed/talked it would make life a hell of a lot easier.(also wish i was retarted that way people would read,write,ect....for me dont you think that would make life easier?????) all i see here is bla bla bla.. u got owned[/b]
    Do you just try to make your self look like an idiot or does it come naturaly to you?

Banned

YAY my point was proved.Half the shit you say makes it seem as if you couldnt win a fight with a loaf of bread.Im sorry i dont think im god, i have no reason too.Now your probaly going to reply with "oh look at the nerd trying to be a hard ass..yada yada yada..."well no im sorry im not a hard ass not trying to be one either just proving a small little point.And wth the Diez thing, i love how you say "typical diez peice of shit"until you can come to deiz and keep up dont run your mouth....i dont say ares plyers are peices of shit, i know at this moment i couldnt come to ares and keep up since i dont have the level or the gear to do so.I wish people in this world would think before they typed/talked it would make life a hell of a lot easier.(also wish i was retarted that way people would read,write,ect....for me dont you think that would make life easier?????)[/b]
    but listen here what about inter server war ? who won ? ARES nigga bow down kiss our feets
    but yet you still dont play ares and yet still dont know me so why you gatta talk shit to me when you dont even know me ? ?
    go to "offtopic" section and flame me in my topic i made..

well ImouthiS has shell gauntlet +21...legıt sure

Banned

I know +21 rebirth is like +10... but u can upgrade over +21 also?

I know +21 rebirth is like +10... but u can upgrade over +21 also?[/b]
    nop :mellow:

Banned

but listen here what about inter server war ? who won ? ARES nigga bow down kiss our feets
    but yet you still dont play ares and yet still dont know me so why you gatta talk shit to me when you dont even know me ? ?
    go to "offtopic" section and flame me in my topic i made..[/b]

who won in internation wars... KRKO ooo go down and kiss there feet...

How old are u , i know not above 17. I doubt 16.

DarK

who won in internation wars... KRKO ooo go down and kiss there feet...
    How old are u , i know not above 17. I doubt 16.[/b]
    i agree with ur post but.............. arent you from myko?

i dunno where i got this idea from but.. h34r:

Banned

I am, pretty much either waiting for the reopening i keep hearing bout. Or going to that new server i keep hearing bout.

kibal

So im lvl 80 i got shells+9 shard+9 and +3 uniques?

i got ardream char with chitins+9 +3uniques

+9 is the new+8

+3uniques is the new+2[/b]

Like i said u r a retard ffs , cant u stop being a kid? that u r ,were a duper dont mean all r too.Im playing this game since the 1st day and i havent +9 or +3 uniques ,so +3 and +9 r the new +8 and +2 for dupers like u .
    I would like read ur almost 3k post im pretty sure that they ll show a guy w/o brain or at least a guy with a 2 yearsold brain .

aiolos

+9 is possible. but with the amount of +9 in game now definitely most of them are duped. +3 uniques are impossible.. +3 is equivalent to 27 +0.. and with some character with dual +3 ROL.. meaning 54 +0.. tell the way of getting it without duping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12