they are handing these out again?

This is a discussion on they are handing these out again? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

OmegaXninja

that was a special event like last month i think like the 20th.. or 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th person who bought KC got monster summoning staffs lol yea.. they give it out only for special events i think..

venom

yep they start those events again^^

lol retarted item u get bosses like hyde etc and most of them coin anywayz

they only do boss and gm events during turk time. like i get up for work at 6 am and i see the gm spamming "first person to find me gets 9999soul/mp pots and 2.1bil coins" i dont know why he says it in english, there is no english players online at that time :/

also once i woke up and he was doing a boss even toutside of luferson, there was about 1,000 people (not exaggerating) outside of luferson castle. i decided to be late for work, got 2x lesaths, both tail'ed, 3x bachs, 2x dukes, 4x bishops (they ALL coined i was very pissed ...) 1x samme (got 1h giga axe, made it +3 rebirth), barkirra dropped fang... i think i also got 1 of the talos's and coined
    btw this was all solo, i think most of hte people there were solo

Banned

yep i had a friend how got that on kc event and he spawned bosses for us because we did not believe hi, first boss was bach and guess what : rol drop ;D