Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Look at this turk's daggers!!!

This is a discussion on Look at this turk's daggers!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not that's it's impossible i just find it very fishy this turk had DUAL Sherion Daggers+8! And i know those ...
Page: 1

dpierre6

Default Look at this turk's daggers!!!

Not that's it's impossible i just find it very fishy this turk had DUAL Sherion Daggers+8!

And i know those are sherions +8 because i've been told sherions look change from a shard to that at +8....this is Ares btw

lThe_Bl

if there's ares it's normal :rollseyes:

thanatos

sherion always looks like shard and glows at +6 , i doubt those are +6 tho cuz he has dual .. dupe ftw

N1GG4

ask him to gyft to me plx.

dpierre6

look close those look like shards to you? besides i saw some1 with the same daggers in moradon..asked him what they were.. sherions +8 <_<

Ki1laH

Originally posted by thanatos
    sherion always looks like shard and glows at +6 , i doubt those are +6 tho cuz he has dual .. dupe ftw
    If you actually looked at the SS you would realize that it DOESN'T look like a shard, its more pimped out, thus it looks like that at +8.

dpierre6

Look close and compare the 4 sses they are the same dagger

flamthrow

well what did you expect those morons dupe around 50k crystals a day. We farm that bifrost crap all the time and get max 10 per run.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

yea that sherion is duped. tigergold and all the clan inkaempire are macros and dupers so nothing new under the ares sun

tolgahan

how can they upgrade duped items n use them in same inventory?

thanatos

i remember someone said in the beta , that they could bypass the anti dupe thing.. dunno if this works on live servers , but if it does then we are screwed and full of dupes

or it could be that the anti dupe system never was implemented on live servers.. anyways turk dupers ftl

FatChicK

yeh i saw this guy too :|

lol inventory makes no different and there is way of making greyed out items useable with same thing gives item a new id so someone will be selling mad +8's soon

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u only have to dupe the fragments (i doubt the anti-dupe method records stackable items) to dupe sherions, if u know what i mean.

dual sherions +8 in the world championship. unless they changed the dagger since then:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast