Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wtf? dupe?

This is a discussion on wtf? dupe? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The armor is gm items Only gms can make it to +21 rebirth...
Page: 2

Banned

The armor is gm items

Only gms can make it to +21 rebirth

Vicious

The armor is gm items

Only gms can make it to +21 rebirth[/b]
    No, gms can make up to +30, and players can make +21

There was a ss of a bone cleaver +21 a while back, search for it if you don't believe me.

The king. Senior Member

OKAY TO CLEAR THIS OUT LISTEN TO ME, THE AVEDON+10 AND THE 4XSHELLS+10S ARE MIRZAAs ITEMS IAM SURE EVERY1 FROM ARES KNOW WHO THIS IS OK GOOD WE ARE CLEAR BISKVEREEM OR W/E HIS NAME IS, HE IS MIRZAAS IRL FRIEND SO HE LEND HIM THIS ITEMS FOR NOW, ALL ITEMS ARE PRUSCHASED FROM GM, MIRZAA TOLD ME THIS SO YEEEE IKNOW IT EHHHH

tommyleonghk

OKAY TO CLEAR THIS OUT LISTEN TO ME, THE AVEDON+10 AND THE 4XSHELLS+10S ARE MIRZAAs ITEMS IAM SURE EVERY1 FROM ARES KNOW WHO THIS IS OK GOOD WE ARE CLEAR BISKVEREEM OR W/E HIS NAME IS, HE IS MIRZAAS IRL FRIEND SO HE LEND HIM THIS ITEMS FOR NOW, ALL ITEMS ARE PRUSCHASED FROM GM, MIRZAA TOLD ME THIS SO YEEEE IKNOW IT EHHHH[/b]
    Wow... seriously...what the fuk is wrong with you? why are u getting all hyped up?

and thanks for the caps... :lol:

ZZZZ he have those items u stupids he got all +10shells except helmet, and avedon+10. ive seen the items so u ppl who say something about a buying merchant stop dreaming^^ he got this shit.[/b]
    dont have to be rude for nothing idiot

The king. Senior Member

Wow... seriously...what the fuk is wrong with you? why are u getting all hyped up?

and thanks for the caps... :lol:
    dont have to be rude for nothing idiot[/b]
    dont be stupid then ahhaha

OKAY TO CLEAR THIS OUT LISTEN TO ME, THE AVEDON+10 AND THE 4XSHELLS+10S ARE MIRZAAs ITEMS IAM SURE EVERY1 FROM ARES KNOW WHO THIS IS OK GOOD WE ARE CLEAR BISKVEREEM OR W/E HIS NAME IS, HE IS MIRZAAS IRL FRIEND SO HE LEND HIM THIS ITEMS FOR NOW, ALL ITEMS ARE PRUSCHASED FROM GM, MIRZAA TOLD ME THIS SO YEEEE IKNOW IT EHHHH[/b]
    Okay. Any reason to write this in capslock?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12