WTF-ING ERROR IS THIS ???

This is a discussion on WTF-ING ERROR IS THIS ??? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG loging have been facked up all the day !! first it loaded 30min from server list to character selection ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default WTF-ING ERROR IS THIS ???

OMFG loging have been facked up all the day !! first it loaded 30min from server list to character selection ... and now at the evening it sometimes shows i'm orc and shows me error like this:

Banned

dont use numbers

N1GG4

zzz its k2 what do you expect its like opening up a box of chocolates you never know what your gana get till you try them.

::XFactor::

Lol i had something like that this morning, Instead of my Karus char, A El Morad rogue and warrior showed up.

And they had nice good gear, But i never took anything as i logged out and i wouldnt had taken it anyways :/

Banned

Originally posted by ::XFactor::
    Lol i had something like that this morning, Instead of my Karus char, A El Morad rogue and warrior showed up.

And they had nice good gear, But i never took anything as i logged out and i wouldnt had taken it anyways :/
    Yea same here ... First when i logged i was level 32 orc with chitin shell ....... whats imbossible ...

just log in and try again
    as stupid k2 is its not theyr fault that u cannot select the char, may at excat the time u pressed start 500other ppl pressed start and u got kicked out cuz of a overloadet server.
    BUT if u cant select the character after 24hours it got blocked / deletet or something else > customer support plx

::XFactor::

You made a few errors:

just log in and try again

as stupid k2 its there fault that u cannot select the char, may at excat the time u pressed start 500 turks and 3 non turks pressed start and u got disconected out cuz of a overloadet server of turks.

BUT if u cant select the character after 24hours it got Banned / deleted or something else > Play a new game.

:wub:

i have same problem.. today one 64 war and 58 priest :-D