Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WTF ? NEW NECKLES

This is a discussion on WTF ? NEW NECKLES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG USE SEARCH SOMETIME THERE ARE LIKE 3420256892314589653035892356 MOTHER FUCKING TOPICS ABOUT THIS YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER[/b] u are sick ...
Page: 3

MrTriumpH

OMFG USE SEARCH SOMETIME THERE ARE LIKE 3420256892314589653035892356 MOTHER FUCKING TOPICS ABOUT THIS YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER[/b]
    u are sick fucking noob cunt and i just asked cuz som1 said titanium neck and dont fucking blame the topic u fukking noob G33k go and fuck urself and get a life stupid fag

ChronicS

uaahahaauguagaguag /cry

there are 2 things ur full off

1: full of urself
    2: Full of shit

but rly act mature.

u know what u can do? make an own website... AND FLAME ON !!! sounds fun for u ? hope so

Beast&Harlot

There are only two options for morons like yourself.

1) Take a chill pill.

2) See a psychiatrist.

Flame away dickwad.[/b]
    El Oh El I love how agrovated people get over the internet it's fucking great makes my day go around perfectly.

u are sick fucking noob cunt and i just asked cuz som1 said titanium neck and dont fucking blame the topic u fukking noob G33k go and fuck urself and get a life stupid fag[/b]
    Ok, well someone said "TITANIUM NECK" THERE YOU GO DIP FUCK LEARN HOW TO SEARCH.Then you call me a noob g33k?wtf.....You say I need a life you might want to go and learn how to fucking spell you fucktard.

uaahahaauguagaguag /cry

there are 2 things ur full off

1: full of urself
    2: Full of shit

but rly act mature.

u know what u can do? make an own website... AND FLAME ON !!! sounds fun for u ? hope so[/b]
    Naw I'm not full of anything.I just think it's so funny and so entertaining to see how easily you no life, fat ass, still living in mommy's basment, peices of shit fuckholes get so pissed off.Really you say act mature, but you got your self involved when it had nothing to do you with you, so how about this.STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING CONCERNS AND ACT MAUTRE DON'T GET INTO OTHERS ARGUMENTS FAGGOT!

Banned

seriously i agree with beast, this has been posted 21371623785128371523 times, use search >.<

See you in a week Beast&Harlot. Go take some time off of the internet.

aero

See you in a week Beast&Harlot. Go take some time off of the internet.[/b]
    thank god..

/omfg someone needs to learn how to spell or learn what fucking term to use when they are bashing on someone DIP SHIT FUCKING MORON OMFG GO DIE GOD YOU ARE SO MEAN I&#39;M NOT A DEEPSHIT THATS WHAT I AM WHEN I GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE COPS[/b]
    Someone has a corn-cob in their ass and doesn&#39;t know how to feel big without using massive amounts of swear words. GG and you talk about other people not having a life. I&#39;m pretty sure you&#39;re spamming this topic so... who has no life? kkthxbb h34r:

TopCat

thank god..[/b]
    +1 btw is it really true u can buy th eultima necklace and have it turned into an IN by sedning a ticket?

man if i was only a mod..[/b]
    lol ^^

btw that neck give stat or somthing or u go to some npc and u got somthing..?

TopCat

lol ^^

btw that neck give stat or somthing or u go to some npc and u got somthing..?[/b]
    i was told it gives 5% extra ap.. maybe just a myth i dunno..

thx

u had 1 befor?

Beast&amp;Harlot

+1 btw is it really true u can buy th eultima necklace and have it turned into an IN by sedning a ticket?[/b]
    nope you need a true SS, I was told by someone from ClaW that you need to have a SS of it droping to your current character name.

Gawd... to the guys who yell at him/flame him or what ever:
    you are the stupid ones.. how the ... was he supposed to know what to search for if he didnt know what it was?
    and maybe he doesnt browse ko4life all day long to find out what&#39;s new and what&#39;s not...

The king. Senior Member

Titanium Necklace eh?

Obviously this is the so called "Ultima necklace" wonder what its really called.[/b]
    Its acctually called something like "lost persons necklace"

thx

u had 1 befor?[/b]
    we got 4 of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123