Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

:X

This is a discussion on :X within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tbh i think the ap sucks bad ass coz seriously, +35str? oke, if u go for more hp / talia ...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

tbh i think the ap sucks bad ass
    coz seriously, +35str? oke, if u go for more hp / talia for def etc why not..
    but then again wearing INT jewels to rise the mana? nah, thats useless tbh.. on that lvl he has enough mana w/o those anyways.. and its not hard to pot tbh tho i would rather hit harder then being able to use helis 2 times more...

i think most ppl expect more of a lvl 80
    its not about the AP just about the Skills u get and the hp/def
    if anyone complains just 1 vs 1 him lol

oncemore

AP is fine, more than plenty with helis, it was the ac/hp i was talking about, but boo has explained that.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by schrotti
    tbh i think the ap sucks bad ass
    coz seriously, +35str? oke, if u go for more hp / talia for def etc why not.. *
    but then again wearing INT jewels to rise the mana? nah, thats useless tbh.. on that lvl he has enough mana w/o those anyways.. and its not hard to pot tbh tho i would rather hit harder then being able to use helis 2 times more...
    hellis=400 mana each go...thats like a howling sword...and even warriors haev trouble potting in a 1v1 with 4k+ mana...and zike only has 3.8 :wacko: and he has to deal with 1920 healing as well as attacking...and duffing curing rebuffing etc...

Considering he is using II+7, and his str bonus is low, his AP is great. But typical of newbies not to take that into consideration. I would love to see a movie of him killing in cz, would be really fun. I hope someone can talk him into doing it

Originally posted by 0000000
    Considering he is using II+7, and his str bonus is low, his AP is great. But typical of newbies not to take that into consideration. I would love to see a movie of him killing in cz, would be really fun. I hope someone can talk him into doing it
    i think iam gonna be really nice and lend him my items so he can have bit more fun while iam in wow..

schrotti, helis for a bp is annoying mana consuming, my combo still blows cos i forget to mana pot alot of the time..

i have switched from a skele belt to a glass belt
    and a warring earring to wse+1
    just for the extra int.. hb helps out to..

Originally posted by 0000000
    +1 i agree movie would be great lol

Puke

REAL LIFE PIX PLZ h43r: < from that lvl 80....

or does he share that char with like 5 other people? -_-

dont get me wrong, but if he really wanted to rise his mana, i rather would go for better jewels as in we's, rols/rocs instead of wearing INT jewels...
    just put 1-2 parts of INT armors +8 on and he'll still gather more mana, then he gets with the jewels + non INT jewels would rise his def/ap/hp more then what he using now...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by schrotti
    dont get me wrong, but if he really wanted to rise his mana, i rather would go for better jewels as in we's, rols/rocs instead of wearing INT jewels... *
    just put 1-2 parts of INT armors +8 on and he'll still gather more mana, then he gets with the jewels + non INT jewels would rise his def/ap/hp more then what he using now...
    hes high lvl not super rich remember hes the one that xp'd usnig the <60 attack skills til lvl 75ish or 76ish cuz he couldnt afford pots for hellis :P

and puke hes played by 1 person

well, not hard to gather them tho
    he has a ms+8 doesnt he? or did he try to up it to +9, again? :X

anyways... if im right back in MNI he had rocs/we's and all the other craps, dont tell me those all got wiped? T_T

and then again, FUCK YOU AHM!! not supporting zıkeı with ıtams eventho hes lvl 80 and #1 np holder bad guns !

Ainelover

ok.. lets put it this way, u guys complain , ok he sucks most on Diez , still hes lvl 80 and u guys not ^^

Originally posted by Ainelover
    ok.. lets put it this way, u guys complain , ok he sucks most on Diez , still hes lvl 80 and u guys not ^^
    and he is still #1 Np holder so he doesn't sux

neofatih

damn, none can kill him

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

gogogo 80.99% ftw!

Nice character (ofc).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast